Is the Womanizer any good??

Hi guys,

After a bit of advice again, so thanks to advice from Married Girl and others my wife loves the Greedy Girl.

I want to surprise her again I am have come across the Womanizer range. Now I know it will be a case of you pay for what you get, but need a bit of advice on what one to purchase.

Again thanks for LH, my wife is really enjoy sexy time with all the toys etc we have brought he he x![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I did a bit of a breakdown of the different models in this thread a while back that might be useful to you? 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1816739-womanizer-cant-pick/

I got my wife the Satisfyer High Fashion. I (she) highly reccommends this specific model. Give it a look!

The link Mr Chimp has posted is very helpful.

I have the Satisfyer..its amazing. I cant even put into words how good it is

I have the Premium Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator and it is fabulous! Love the functions plus for a sex toy it feels really reactive which makes a big difference. Yeah the price tag is a lot but if you are into clitoral stimulation (as opposed to G spot) and can utilise an offer then it is definitely worth the investment.