Is there a 'correct' way to use a rabbit vibrator?

I've used a rabbit vibe in the past (a couple of years ago) and I just couldn't get the hang of it. Moving the vibe meant the ears weren't always in position but not moving it just didn't feel right. I decided to take advantage of the sale and try it again but I was just wondering if I was using it wrong.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way to use a rabbit vibe. You just use it however way it works for you, not every method is going to work the same way for everyone since our bodies are all different :) But it sounds like the ears overshot your clitoris because they weren't touching it when you moved the vibrator so maybe measure your clitoris so you know which vibrator to get next time and you won't have the same issue?

It is whatever is most pleasurable for you. I have a mix of keeping it in for clit stimulation and moving in and out to get internal stimulation. This works best for me. But if I keep it on my clit I will be gone in 60 seconds lol

1 Like

There is a no right or wrong way to use rabbit vibrator. Also not all vibrators will work for you. Lot of women here said in the past that they had to try more than one rabbit to find one, which actually does work for them.

Thinking about it, then the LH rabbit vibrator had a similar issues for me, I had issues placing the ears on my clitoris while the shaft was insertered and I had to play round a lot to make it happen.

I would suggest try to give it a try, but if you really cannot get it to work, it is most likely not you doing something wrong, but the rabbit just not fitting your anatomy. Every woman sexual orgasns are different and the distance between vagina opening and clitors can be different, so not all rabbits fit all women.

Hi to be honest I think rabbits are they over-rated (no back-lash please just my opinion) I've had a few from ann second word rhymes with drummers and to be honest none worked for me. I just couldn't seem to get the shaft and ears to both work together. I'm sure you arn't do anything wrong just everybody body is different so what works for one might not the others.
Does it have to be a rabbit vibrator? Have you thought about a dildo and bullet perhaps? Xx

I like the Happy Rabbit ears because they're flexible and can be moved into the right position for your individual anatomy, I've had a rabbit before that was awful, felt uncomfortable and was too flexible to do anything with. It might be the shape of that particular rabbit or the material it's made from x

I'm not a fan of rabbits either, I've tried a fair few and pretty much always been disappointed with the ears! Now I just use a bullet on my clit alongside whatever else. Works wonders :)

Ok, well here are my 2 cents for what it is worth understanding all of our bodies are different.

I tend to orgasm best from g spot or blended so keep that in mind. I like to sometimes hold the "ears" against the outside of my body prior to insertion and will often times insert the rabbit shaft and not turn it on right away and warm up with the ears vibrating and not the shaft just yet (if you have dual controls). Otherwise once I am really warmed up I turn on the shaft and start thrusting and I dont mind not having the continuos clitoral vibrations.

I own several rabbitts and I would say the one with the longest "ears" is my Happy Rabbitt II natural and with that rabbit I can thrust and still feel the ears the majority of the time. I have written a fairly descriptive review of that toy it is linked off my profile.

There is no right or wrong way, when I was a beginner I did a little reading online before I got my first toy. This article is one I can highly recommend if you’re a newbie <3 competitor link removed

• Do not post advertisements, comment, or links to other adult retailers and competitors

I’ve also not had good luck with rabbits satisfying me.

Personally I find the suction vibes that have an attached g spot bulb work best for me, especially when they are flexible And can move around and be positioned. Linked some of my LH favs below!!

The OH ditched her rabbits for wands, as stimulation of her clit is more important to her than the penetration aspect. Though she did retain a ‘bunny ears’ clit toy.

You could search for it on your country’s LH site, items are usually on most of them (AU, US, etc), although not always the case.

Worth a shot though!

1 Like

Doesn’t the LH website auto redirect based on location / country of origin?

No. It will prompt you to change to your local site, but that will usually take you to the homepage, if they’re looking for that specific toy, it’s easier and faster to search.

1 Like

My wife no longer uses rabbit-vibrators as the ears never lined up with her clitoris when the shaft was comfortable inside her.

Nowadays she concentrates pretty much exclusively on clitoral stimulation.