Is there a part of your body you hate being touched?

i must be strange - i love having my feet touched and have a monthly pedicure and have reflexology maybe 2 or 3 times a year. i love having my feet touched and manipulated (not tickled - that will result in a very quick kick).

Just shows - we're all different

Hate is too strong to use but my neck gets rather tickly.

Obviously, kisses feel lovely against it when I feel aroused but if I'm a bit giddy, I tend to start giggling and the feeling is too much! Bf stopped one time because I was giggling too much. Managed to re-ignite the session though phew.

HellsBells72 wrote:

i must be strange - i love having my feet touched and have a monthly pedicure and have reflexology maybe 2 or 3 times a year. i love having my feet touched and manipulated (not tickled - that will result in a very quick kick).

Just shows - we're all different

My wife loves her feet rubbed and sucked if she had her way i would have to do it all night long every night of the week

I love my feet being touched too, especially the gap between big toe and the next one it's a huge turn on! Can't think of any part I don't like being touched but I'm very ticklish!

Feet, im freakishly ticklish

I just thought of another one, the Adams apple is just nasty can't even touch it myself! Sends a shiver down me just thinking about it.

Hate my feet being touched. My ex was the only one who could ever touch them without getting a swift kick, Don't know why he could get away with it!

Having a lot of problems with my foot just now and even struggling with the Doctors touching my feet.

I just hate feet in general!

Huh, I seem to be weird in that I don't have a no touch zone. Other than my eyeballs or something.

I find my belly button to be a mini erogenous zone. =P

Actually, that's a lie, I hate people unexpectly touching my sides. I tend to flinch. It just feels like how it would be if someone went for a crotch grab. In general though i'm fine.

This post is no longer available.

Definitely this. also, my moobs.

shellyboo wrote:

Feet. Don't like my feet being touched, or other people's feet touching me. Shudder.

I dont like my back (between the shoulder blades and lower) being rubbed firmly - but i like a massage on the whole back or shoulders ! sometimes my husband rubs my back if i got indigestion for instance and i find it mildly irritating. My hubby will rub my feet if they are tired or sore, not a problem for me.

i don't have anywhere i hate being touched. like having my feet touched, like having my ears touched etc

the only thing i don't like being touched is my waist- super tickly there

My neck - not a fan for some reason. Have to REALLY be in the mood for you to be touching my neck!!

I dont like my tummy being touched, think it's because I'm paranoid about it.

I don't like my ears being touched, it really makes me cringe. However I do enjoy them being knibbled during arousal. X

my left arm - all of it but esp elbow and the scar on the back of the arm which runs from just below my shoulder to my elbow. Pretty sketchy about me touching it let alone anyone else! Still, atleast I've GOT my arm.............................

D69x

The very top of my head, don't know why but it just gives me the creeps

Blondii wrote:

Wow so many who hate the belly button; Im so relieved thought it was just me phew!!

Same here! I thought I was strange for hating this! I really do not know what it is about my belly buttin being touche,d but i just hate it. I'm not too fond of my knees being touched either.

My ears and my feet … I get wild when my ears are touched and I don’t mean sexually, I mean Xena warrior wild…and if my feet get touched I kick out anywhere and everywhere.