Is there a part of your body you hate being touched?

For me it's my ears! If my OH accidentally brushes past my ear or nuzzles my ear it turns me off competely! It makes me proper cringe!

my stomach. Don't know why, I just hate it! Unluckily for me my oh loves it so I have to endure lots of tummy touching.lol.

My feet, I kick people in the face...

belly button, makes me heave

xGGx

My wallet...

In general I don't like tickly light touches anywhere, but with the right pressure there isn't really a no-go area.

MrMr

xabix wrote:

For me it's my ears! If my OH accidentally brushes past my ear or nuzzles my ear it turns me off competely! It makes me proper cringe!

I'm with you on this, not so much my ear as a whole but just the whole. I absolutely hate it when people touch my earhole. It freaks me out

ronnie-baby wrote:

my stomach. Don't know why, I just hate it! Unluckily for me my oh loves it so I have to endure lots of tummy touching.lol.

Me too, I feel really self concious about it for some reason.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I hate it when my man holds me on the hand or arm or knee or somewhere and gently rubs his thumb over and over and over on the same spot! Drives me mad, but he can't understand it and thinks he's being affectionate! Grr!

I used to hate sitting on the sofa with my Mum, she had this habit of rubbing her feet on you in teh same spot (nothing weird, well, apart from the rubbing bit). She was a hairdresser so was stood on them all day, I suppose it was a form of foot massage.

Stomach and feet, cant stand if someone lightly touches me for a longish period i.e. kids foot on my ankle, it drives me crazy as all I feel is pain for some reason.

belly button, urghhh makes me want to throw up, blimey im thinking about it now and making me urge

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I hate it when my man holds me on the hand or arm or knee or somewhere and gently rubs his thumb over and over and over on the same spot! Drives me mad, but he can't understand it and thinks he's being affectionate! Grr!

I'm the same actually, it really starts to irritate me after a while and I have to ask him nicely to stop lol

I really hate it when the wife rubs her ankle bone against mine makes my blood crawl! In fact I hate to touch all bones or for mine to be touched all except from one of course ;)

Wow so many who hate the belly button; Im so relieved thought it was just me phew!!

i can't stand anything against my throat

I hate my feet being touched and I'm with ShiftyBlue - the ankle bone is one scary muthafucker, making me wriggle just to think about it!

Feet. Don't like my feet being touched, or other people's feet touching me. Shudder.

I really hate anyone other than my partner touching my neck or midriff, it's such an invasion of personal space!

my tummy - the entire tummy from my belly button downwards. I had a third degree burn which was successfully treated that was about the size of a womans hand there, my cs scar (which ruptured and needed secondary surgery), my stretch marks ..... i just don't like it - not one little bit.

Feet for me too, absolutely hate it, I will kick you in the face if you go near them, equally I can't stand other peoples feet either, horrid things....

Other than that, go for your life, haha....

My feet i can"t stand any one touching them

I don't like having the tops of my arms touched or parts of my thighs touched due to nerve damage. Don't like stroking on my inner thigh again because my nerves aren't very healthy.

Adx