Is there any other men out there that like to wear woman’s clothes for sex and like role reversal?

I’m a male that loves it when my wife goes into a dominatrix mode and will make me remove my male clothes and replace them with a satin maxi dress or satin nighty. She will then tie me up and then torcher me as I keeping me hard but not letting me cum either by stroking me through the satin because she knows how much I like the feeling of the satin on my cock, give me a blow job or fuck me.

I’d love her to take it a bit further and go for full role reversal but only with her and peg me or make me blow her whilst crossdressed. I love to be dressed in satin dresses or nighties along with being dressed up in a pencil skirt and satin blouse like a secretary with tights, satin pants, satin bra and either leather boots or high heals.

Sharing this with my wife makes me extremely horny and I can’t wait to do it again every time we do it. Is there something wrong with me wanting this as much as I know I am straight and only enjoy this sort of thing with my wife?

7 Likes

I really think she enjoyed it more than me but have I ever done that answer yes but in return she was also a very good sport

1 Like

We have complete role reversal sexually and domestically but I’m not interested in cross dressing at all.

I do all the cooking and cleaning at home and I am the one who gets penetrated orally and anally by my wife. She also has complete control over my orgasms and recently had begun to flog, paddle, cane or crop me as she wishes.

2 Likes

Would you call that being submissive

Oh wow I often think about the submission role myself…sorta touch on it with a old friend a while back and now hearing you describe it in details Mmmmmmmmmm

Absolutely nothing wrong at all especially as it is so much fun and so enjoyable.Plus a sex filled marriage is generally a very happy marriage and anything you both like will enhance this no end so enjoy to the full.I have always loved cross dressing and being sissy and submissive.I am also straight but love being pegged and being made to suck realistic dildoes as it appeals to my love of being dominated.Recent years i have embraced my feminine side a whole lot more as i just adore wearing dresses and skirts and Mary Jane shoes around the house (i have worn lingerie full time for the last ten years or more).My wife thinks this side of me is wonderful and fully supports me and our marriage is stronger than ever.Well done for sharing with your wife (and us) and i am sure your journey will develop and progress.Keep us all informed and good luck to you both in your adventures.

3 Likes

@Loverman182
My husband has various dresses as well as loads of lingerie and we also share - but generally when I’m pegging him he dresses as a woman and I’m in a more dominant outfit :stockings:

It’s vital to talk to her - I would always suggest you get yourself some lingerie to wear under your dress and surprise her - I would start with some nice knickers and a suspender belt and stockings and wear these when being dominated

As a dominant I now insist my husband wears lingerie during role play as it turns him in as well as turns me on

4 Likes

Of course there’s nothing wrong with you, if it’s something you enjoy then who’s to say otherwise :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes.

My lady friend use to buy not sure what they are called but I put it on she zip up the back each outfit came with the panties and hoses panties never was enough we would sub them with different pair and pulled to the side now she was into it I never really understood it but oh my goodness it was all fun… and that was always enough I guess to really make me wonder about the whole submission thing

1 Like

@Strnlce
Not sure what she put you into but sounds fun and I guess she likes to dominate you

I suggest you both sit down later and tell her you are a very naughty boy who needs a firm hand and to be put into knickers (panties) and a skirt and spanked

After look together at the Lovehoney sale and find some outfits for you and her - a maid costume for you and a black catsuit for her and enjoy being a submissive :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

We role reverse and I have been the submissive for about 10 years and love lingerie dresses and stockings and I went to a bar dressed as a woman when I went to America a few years ago with my wife and we loved it

2 Likes

Nothing wrong at all. It’s just a kink added to your interests. Even having sex with same sex doesn’t make you gay because you still need the relationship and attraction aspect to be “gay” and clothing certainly doesn’t determine your sexuality.

My wife and I have done roll reversal but not in the Ds version. A couple of times we have planned to be each other for a night starting mid-afternoon until we fell asleep. The fun was actually in the planning stage. She picked my clothes and I picked hers. It was up to each of us to decide what cosmetics we wanted to use on the other, if any. We had dinner (supper) dressed as each other then headed to bed. We did our best to reverse how each of us conducted ourselves in the bedroom. Not something we did very often but fun to mix things up a bit. I also found the planning stage got a little more creative each time we tried it.

2 Likes

That be just great if only she still lived here she had to move with her job …lot of fun she was …I keep searching maybe I find her identical twin one day

1 Like

@Strnlce
Sorry to hear that - but please get yourself a girlfriend and be honest and happy- so many women know their partner likes to wear their underwear- it’s nothing to be ashamed about- also buying gifts for a man is so hard - this Christmas my husband was so easy to buy for - got him a few pairs of knickers a suavely stockings and a new outfit. :stockings:

5 Likes

Oh bother… yet another dumb question from me. Are stockings and hold ups the same thing?

My wife also gets a couple new toys each year but they get left wrapped in the bedroom so not to be opened in front of the wrong people.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’d love to but not sure how she would take it me buying lingerie. I’m not even sure what size I would be I’m a 44 inch chest and a 36 inch waist.

She’s never spoken about the role reversal part it’s something I’d love to try and get her involved in but it did take us a long time to get to where we are just doing it with satin dresses or nighties and she’s only just started exploring being a dominatrix but in doing it she only allows the normal stuff if you get me she doesn’t peg me or make me sick a dildo as much as the thought of that whilst dressed as a woman turns me on. Also she hasn’t embraced putting a wig on me or makeup. I bought a wig but she didn’t like it when I put it on :sweat:

1 Like

@Strnlce

If your waist size is 36” and you wear that size trouser, I’d be pretty sure that UK Size 14 knickers would fit you.

You could always buy a pair of inexpensive knickers in UK Size 14 and see how they fit.

It is difficult to gauge the correct size, especially if you buy items from non-UK outlets .
LH sizing is very good from our rxperience.

I wouldn’t say I like to wear woman’s cloths for sex, but on occasions I have put on some of my wife’s lingerie on and took selfies to send her so she knows what she’s coming home to. I usually send a pic of some toys from the toy bag as well. It’s part of the sexting we do. She always tells me, that I a bad boy and she going to show whoever she’s with. I’m not scared.

1 Like

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get her more into doing stuff with me whilst in woman’s clothes? I would like to be in full mode of either a satin dress or secretary with a pencil skirt, matching satin panties and bra, suspenders with belt and a satin blouse with blazer. Make up done all shaved and wig on and properly look like a woman :woman: before she has her wicked way with me and forces me to do things. I know she does what she does at the moment with is max a satin nighty or dress and then tied to the bed and made to pleasure her before she has sex with me in these clothes but I would like to at somepoint take it a step further but she did indicate this was a far as she was willing to go and it only happens once every 2-3 months. I’d be interested how she would react if she let me get ready and I went full hog with it but also worried how she would react she is my soulmate and I don’t want to risk losing her over it. Any advice greatly appreciated

1 Like