Is this a bad sign?

Lately when I see my OH, I haven't wanted him to touch me sexually or anything like that. I've just wanted to cuddle/spoon and just be intimate rather than sexual. Is that bad or unusual?

Not bad, not unsual. Everyone goes through different phases in relationships.

Have you talked to your OH about this?

Not at all I have felt like this many times. There are days when all I want to do is have a cuddle and nothing else. Doesn't mean I'm not sexually attracted to him anymore because the next day I'll really want to be sexual with him. I think it's perfectly normal and healthy.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Not bad, not unsual. Everyone goes through different phases in relationships.

Have you talked to your OH about this?

Yeah he said it's my own body and he guesses that I just don't feel like doing anything sexual and that it's fine. And he said if I'm more comfortable with just being intimate right now then it's fine

Nah. You're good. Admittedly, my partner is more the cuddly one than me but we go through these phases regularly. Just keep open and communicate. If he's happy and you are too don't worry.x

I don't think so. For me cuddles and intermacy are as important or even more important to me than sex. A strong relationship is built on intermacy. If it's a new relationship perhaps even suggest that you want to take thinks slowly.

I fell in love with my OH as a person and sex was not important for quite a long time. Try not to worrie, but if your OH worries talk to them, openness is important.

Ah ok :) I'm just not used to a serious relationship and I didn't know phases like this really happened so I wasn't sure lol

Married 30 years, they happen alright.
and they go away too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

That's perfectly normal ^_^  As long as both understand it doesn't mean anything is going bad in the relationship you will be fine, it happens, you snap in & out of it.

This was one of the reasons my relationship ended as he would get angry at me for wanting to cuddle and not have sex & tried pressuring sex on me when I said no.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Ah ok :) I'm just not used to a serious relationship and I didn't know phases like this really happened so I wasn't sure lol

Just go with the flow hun! Try not to overthink, it will exhaust you. Just enjoy it for what it is. As long as you're both chatting about things, theres no problem x

My take on this is that it's a good sign. It demonstrates to you partner that your are not a machine whereby when he presses a button you want sex. For him it will get him to appreciate you more and perhaps bring a bit of old fashioned romance into your life which I am guessing something that you come across to me as perhaps looking for.

Kissing and cuddling is a great way of enhancing and reinforcing your new relationship. It may mean less sex but you will make that up by making it more special.

Just my thoughts

This is totally normal and as long as you still find your partner attractive, not wanting sex is normal for a healthy happy relationship. It shows you enjoy the intimacy of cuddling and spooning without wanting sex all the time. This shows that you are comfortable with your OH and understand that not all spooning leads to sex. Building intimacy is good for relationships and can help strengthen your bonds, it doesn't have to be all sexual :)

I wouldn't worry, happens to all of us! My oh is definitely the more cuddly one, but I have my moments too, usually if I'm stressed, hormonal or just feeling precious. Give yourself a little time and things will be back to normal 😊 I find a good stepping stone is to have yourself a nice long soak in the bath to relax, and ask your guy for a massage after. You'll both feel better for it 😄

thats normal...it would be wierd if u didnt wanna cuddle lol,,

it just shows u have fellings for him and want more than just a fuk,,,,

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lately when I see my OH, I haven't wanted him to touch me sexually or anything like that. I've just wanted to cuddle/spoon and just be intimate rather than sexual. Is that bad or unusual?

It's not unusual, sometimes I just want cuddles other times I want to jump on him the moment he walks in the door!! Lots of things can affect your mood, even different times of the month, Stress or just being busier with kids or work. But it will go back to normal again. Enjoy both x

I'd say it's normal - but just make sure you communicate with him, rather than just letting him wonder what's going on.