Is your OH as horny as you?

diamonds wrote:

its all about using key words, then actually reading the threads it gives u and then before u know it youve found what your looking for!

and to be fair the most of us who gives links for threads have been on here for ages and so took part in these threads and so remeber the name of them so can find them

Dxx

Well Ms Field Marshall D ya learn sommat new everyday .. will keep trying 1) to use the search button better 2)catch up to that huge post count ya have lol

pinkangel wrote:

thanx for your reply KP,

well i bought one 2day and txt him at work saying i'd just bought a toy and will he help me play with it he txt back saying we'll see! not even in a flirty, teasing sort of way, he knows i masturbate but i kind of feel bad telling him, but like u said ether i feel rejected or he feels pressured. i have stopped asking him so much as he said it annoyed him so i just subtly drop it into conversation sometimes and itl either be 'later' or 'not tonight' to be fair he does give me sex quite a lot but mostly i just want to feel like hes doing it because he is turned on and wants me not because he knows i want it.

PAxx

I can sympathise with the wanting-to-be-wanted thing...a lot of my fantasies are about my OH just grabbing me in an "I must have you right now" sort of way because I tend to do tthe initiating. It's important to remember though that it doesn't reflect on you or the way your partner feels about you. He might just naturally not be as horny as you or maybe he's feeling insecure or perhaps physically not up to it (so to speak). The best thing to do is to speak to him, second guessing what he's thinking/feeling will usually lead to misunderstandings, you can't really go wrong with honesty!

Sounds like you've got a good guy as you've said he's ok with you masturbating and you're having lots of sex, that's a great place to be starting from!!!

xxKPxx

jav_ski wrote:

diamonds wrote:

its all about using key words, then actually reading the threads it gives u and then before u know it youve found what your looking for!

and to be fair the most of us who gives links for threads have been on here for ages and so took part in these threads and so remeber the name of them so can find them

Dxx

Well Ms Field Marshall D ya learn sommat new everyday .. will keep trying 1) to use the search button better 2)catch up to that huge post count ya have lol

lol awww i only have that many post cos of boredoom and i didnt see the OH for a while cos he was ill at the start of the year, i dont actually have that many post of late! lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol awww i only have that many post cos of boredoom and i didnt see the OH for a while cos he was ill at the start of the year, i dont actually have that many post of late! lol

Dxx

D ..... well your an asset to the place !! to be fair both of em are lol

jav_ski wrote:

diamonds wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Dxx

D ..... well your an asset to the place !! to be fair both of em are lol

I have to agree with Jav_ski you are an asset as are all the regulars. You all seem to know you stuff. I hope I am as good as you all when I have been around a while.

This is a very friendly site and look forward to becoming more involved External Media

Nexas wrote:

My ex barely ever wanted any kind of sexual attention or to give me any.

My current girlfriend hadn't even masturbated before she met me (she's 19) and as such it's taking a long time to ease her into anything at all which I am patient enough and willing to do.

So generally...no, my OHs never match me LOL

to many people seem to think that masturbating is bad. its a shame. x

poppy904 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

My current girlfriend hadn't even masturbated before she met me (she's 19) and as such it's taking a long time to ease her into anything at all which I am patient enough and willing to do.

Of course they do... God doesn't like it...

For some reasonExternal Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But I'd be so annoyed if my OH masturbated without my involvement when he never seems interested anymore.

i think masturbating is only an issue if it "replaces" a sex life. but thats just me. i know some people dont like it. x

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

god loves it. it the religious nutters that dont, cos god gets distracted from his work while he watches.....

ps. sorry if that offended anyone. x

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I think that's the reason why. She's also said it just never really occurred to her. She never got the talk from her parents either ¬_¬

neither did i. i just worked it all out myself. x

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

I think that's the reason why. She's also said it just never really occurred to her. She never got the talk from her parents either ¬_¬

The Fear and Ignorance chestnut...

It is your mission Nexas, No your duty! To educate this poor lady Nexus, in a lovely respecting way of course!

I have the contraceptive implant and was told it could lower my sex drive. I was a virgin before having it, but if it's lowered my sex drive then I hate to think what it would have been like! I'm nearly always up for sex. Luckily my boyfriend seems to be much the same, the only problem ever being when he orgasms and I dont. I'm still really horny and up for some action and he's practically falling asleep! 5 more minutes with a vibrator after sex is more than enough to give me some seriously intense orgasms.

Ecksvie wrote:

I have the contraceptive implant and was told it could lower my sex drive. I was a virgin before having it, but if it's lowered my sex drive then I hate to think what it would have been like! I'm nearly always up for sex. Luckily my boyfriend seems to be much the same, the only problem ever being when he orgasms and I dont. I'm still really horny and up for some action and he's practically falling asleep! 5 more minutes with a vibrator after sex is more than enough to give me some seriously intense orgasms.

have you tried vibrator and sex at the same time? seems to "spped things up" a bit for me. x

poppy904 wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

have you tried vibrator and sex at the same time? seems to "spped things up" a bit for me. x

And it feels good for the fella too!!!!

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

And it feels good for the fella too!!!!

yep. my fella wasnt keen on it, but he tried it the other day and.... lets just say he was impressed..... x

A We Vibe is expensive but its so worth it for both of you! Its a very new and intense feeling having a vibrator on your g spot, clitoris and having your man thrust too!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Woah,whoah,woah,whoah,woah.... woah. You can use the wee vibe with penetrative sex aswell? I soooo want one!

Yep! Thats the main thing about it!

What cave have you been living in!?External Media

sorry if i am being really ignorant, but how does the we vibe like, fit in with a man as well, i'm really confused

sorry if i sound like an idiot lol but i really don't get it

Vampyrewillow wrote:

sorry if i am being really ignorant, but how does the we vibe like, fit in with a man as well, i'm really confused

sorry if i sound like an idiot lol but i really don't get it

I guess it does depends on penis and vagina size too!

If regular sex is like putting a coke can down a plug then It might not fit!

But the vagina is super stretchy so for most people it fits I think! Although some have complained about that the vibe bit can sit in a arkward place...

And AA.... Read the reviews! Tut!External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

External Media ooops. I'm lazy. Xx

That all you got to say... You're being laz... ohhh don't matter!External Media