Is your OH as horny as you?

My OH has a very low sex drive compared to me and it drives me crazy sometimes. I am a 20 year old female and he is a 25 yera old male so its not like it should be a problem. I am horny ALL the time and on the odd occasion that Im not already, it doesnt take much to get me there. My OH on the other hand is hardly ever that turned on and he sometimes knocks me back!

so just wondering is anyone else in this position?

and any tips on how to turn him on more often?

thanx xx

1 Like

pinkangel wrote:

My OH has a very low sex drive compared to me and it drives me crazy sometimes. I am a 20 year old female and he is a 25 yera old male so its not like it should be a problem. I am horny ALL the time and on the odd occasion that Im not already, it doesnt take much to get me there. My OH on the other hand is hardly ever that turned on and he sometimes knocks me back!

so just wondering is anyone else in this position?

and any tips on how to turn him on more often?

thanx xx

Hiya pinkangel!

I know what it's like to feel horny all the time, to the point where it's completely distracting! My OH is a very horny guy but I'd say my sex drive is higher. Luckily my partner is very accomodating and if he's not feeling in the mood he'll just suggest I play with myself &/or use toys while he watches and maybe strokes my breasts. He knows I masturbate a lot and is completely comfortable with that too. I find playing with myself does help take the edge off but it's hard sometimes because I don't always just want to get my rocks off, I want my partner.

I sympathise because it can be a difficult situation, without some serious diplomacy he could feel pressured or you could feel rejected. I think the trick to keeping both parties happy is to communicate and compromise. My partner and I are very open and honest with each other about our needs and desires, and I've found the more we talk about sex the more we have and the better it is!

Other little things that I've found help are wearing naughty undies and playing with toys for couples. I'd really recommend looking at the love honey website together and making a wish list...then maybe you could buy something from it every so often as a surprise!

Stay horny!

xxKPxx

thanx for your reply KP,

well i bought one 2day and txt him at work saying i'd just bought a toy and will he help me play with it he txt back saying we'll see! not even in a flirty, teasing sort of way, he knows i masturbate but i kind of feel bad telling him, but like u said ether i feel rejected or he feels pressured. i have stopped asking him so much as he said it annoyed him so i just subtly drop it into conversation sometimes and itl either be 'later' or 'not tonight' to be fair he does give me sex quite a lot but mostly i just want to feel like hes doing it because he is turned on and wants me not because he knows i want it.

PAxx

simply - nope she aint and damn it can be difficult but hey thats whats relationships are about.... compromise!!

My OH is not as horny as me and can quite happily go without for ages.

Drives me mad at times - i'm just glad you can buy so many decent toys

no way is my oh any where near as horny as me, and its sooo frustrating.

am i getting the inclination that it seems women are always more hornier than blokes?

maybe i lost out on the luck of the draw lol

jav_ski wrote:

am i getting the inclination that it seems women are always more hornier than blokes?

Maybe women are just more honest about how horny they are lol External Media

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

lol they may be honest on here but are they hell on afriday/saturday night aftr ya have bought em 20 rounds lol

jav_ski wrote:

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

lol they may be honest on here but are they hell on afriday/saturday night aftr ya have bought em 20 rounds lol

Ha ha, maybe it should be part of the chat up line ' Do you use LH?'

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

yeh i will try that "excuse me you have beautiful eyes and did you answer honestly on the thread about whos more horny in your relationship at LH?"

response "SLAP"

jav_ski wrote:

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

*Irresistible* wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

yeh i will try that "excuse me you have beautiful eyes and did you answer honestly on the thread about whos more horny in your relationship at LH?"

response "SLAP"

lol - you never know it might work External Media

Now here's a question - how soon in a relationship do you bring up the LH site?

yeh and i just saw a pink elephant fly past my window and it was carrying a great big dildo in its trunk!!

oooh difficult ... my OH obviously knows that i/we purchase look at the site but has no clue that i frequent the forums!!

like others have said, use the search cos there are lots of threads about this with really good advice in them.

my sex drive took a low a few months back but its back to normal now, mine and my OH sex drives i think are pretty much the same now that mine has incressed. but we still get the odd times when he wants to and i dont or i do and he doesnt but thats life im afraid.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

like others have said, use the search cos there are lots of threads about this with really good advice in them.

my sex drive took a low a few months back but its back to normal now, mine and my OH sex drives i think are pretty much the same now that mine has incressed. but we still get the odd times when he wants to and i dont or i do and he doesnt but thats life im afraid.

Dxx

External Media sorry - still finding my way around.

Must remember there is a search button on this forum

*Irresistible* wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

External Media sorry - still finding my way around.

Must remember there is a search button on this forum

good point D External Media ya know me get carried away lol

i was actually saying it to the OP re the search button lol but yes its there for all of us

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i was actually saying it to the OP re the search button lol but yes its there for all of us

Dxx

lol i try using it but it brings back so many results soemtimes i get past page 15 and think nah no-one has asked that yet then someone posts a link lol

I have a lower sex drive than my OH, but I blame my pill....and the fact that I'm shattered all the time.

Ax

its all about using key words, then actually reading the threads it gives u and then before u know it youve found what your looking for!

and to be fair the most of us who gives links for threads have been on here for ages and so took part in these threads and so remeber the name of them so can find them

Dxx