Is your OH on the Forum

Just wondering how many couples there are on the forum. I’ve seen a couple of Mr_Mrs type names and see they both comment at times under the same username. Sure there would be plenty of others with their own log in.

The real interesting thing is do you all know what their username is?

Or do you try and remain anonymous and is there a reason for this?
I’m sure that posting in “when did you last have sex” type posts would be a dead give away. But does remaining anonymous then give you more freedom to Post in “whats your fantasy” type posts.

I want it both ways.

1 Like

They’re not into forum chat but buys more toys than me!

1 Like

As far as im aware my OH is not on the forum.
My OH doesn’t know I’m on here, not because it’s a secret but just because it’s not an issue for us to have seperate ‘hobbies’

1 Like

We’re both on here but she doesn’t post much or that often. I tend to read most days and just go through things with her that are interesting :grin:

1 Like

She knows I’m on here and that I post about the things we do. She occasionally reads some of the comments but she does not have her own account and doesn’t post on mine.

1 Like

Yes, both of us.

1 Like

Mrs knows I’m on the form most days and has got to enjoy a fair few review items, she is not on forums however.

I think she’s less aware of how much I’m on kinky Reddit forums however, tried to get her into them but she is more turned on by words than pictures

1 Like

Obviously as one of the Mr_Mrs accounts we are both on here. We both have the log in details, but we didn’t go for separate account so as not to confuse/deceive or communicate. Although I (Mrs) post more than Mr 0.
We are both pretty open with each other, especially sexually (and even more so since being on the forum) so I think there is very little that either of us would post differently if either of us were anonymous to each other.

1 Like

My profile shows me but it’s shared with my husband and he comments as well using my comments

2 Likes

Hubby doesnt have a profile but does read the comments i post occasionally.

2 Likes

I sometimes read questions or comments to my husband but he doesn’t have his own account on the forum.
He does have his own Lovehoney account and buys me surprises (sometimes he buys me shocks)

2 Likes

We are a couple who both use this account :grinning:

2 Likes

My OH does not know I am on the forum, not too sure he knows it exists. Very close friend is on here though and I love reading their comments. I also get messages telling me to look at something if they know I haven’t been on yet

5 Likes

Created the profile for both of us, but Mrs C only looks at it when I point something out to her, and has never posted anything. TBF I’ve been off the forum for a while now, and only just logged back in (life getting in the way)

1 Like

My OH isn’t on here, don’t think she even knows it exists :joy:

Like @UKlovingcouple and @Lushlips84 I have a close friend on here who in fact introduced me to the forum and Lovehoney in general. it is good to discuss some of the topics that crop up.

3 Likes

Hubby’s not on here, but knows that I am. He does have a read through occasionally, and he sees what I write about us/me/him.

1 Like

We used to have a joint account maybe 10 years ago. Just me now but she is happy for pics etc to be posted.

1 Like

We both have separate profiles on here, but tend to place orders just on OH account only unless i am buying a surprise for him.

1 Like

My OH knows I’m on here and we discuss some topics, she has show interest in joining to become a secret tester. This is what then made me think about the freedom of remaining anonymous and if we would guess each others username. We dont keep secrects in real life but haven’t got fully open in sharing fantasies yet.

I know he has a profile, I can’t remember his profile name but I’ll share any interesting threads with him and as they’re public*, he doesn’t have to log in to read them. I like a good thread that gives us a good discussion.

*Just a reminder that the forum is public and anyone can read them and see profile photos, except for the topics with a :lock: