"It looks like someone's jizzed all over my toys!" and other disasters...

Last night, a minor catastrophe befell my bedside table.

Somehow, a pump dispenser of Liquid Silk had become wedged in the drawer and every time I tried to pull the drawer open, it would open about 2 cms. Worse still, the pump had somehow got stuck so each time I tried to get in the drawer, the Liquid Silk dispensed a gush of lube inside the drawer. Nightmare!

I had to retrieve something thin and pokey to push the bottle back and on opening the drawer - horror of horrors - everything was covered in Liquid SIlk. And you know what Liquid Silk looks like. Took ages to clean everything up!

Anyone else have any toy-wrecking disasters?

Alice that is hilarious. I have had a bottle of KY explode (i assume OH didnt put the lid back on) anyway not a problem unless it is in your underware drawer!!!

Ive also has a silicone buttplug go a bit wierd after i washed it with god knows what!!! the silicone went a bit odd...

I haven't tried liquid silk, we're rather fussy about lubes .... especially trying to find the right anal one :)

Hahaha liquid silk does look just like come! I've had the exact same problem with a pump bottle too! Narrow/shallow drawers full off too much stuff must be a recipie for disaster...

One of my drawers at home is still slippery from when a bottle of silicone lube leaked a little bit a few years ago - that stuff really does last forever!

Man that sucks, I feel your pain. Managed to get lube on the wooden floor and despite cleaning, still remains a little shine. Is awesome for sliding on in your socks though. Wooo!

Sachet of cherry lube left open on the table and the OH put a glass on top of it.. not a disaster but my bedside table now smells like a sweet counter!

Worst that has happened with us is one of the kids finding this little guy in my bedside drawer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16031 thankfully he looks like a bug, only realised when he was found completely dead under the bed, later they were asking if I had any more buzzy bug toys!!! Oh the joys of pre-schoolers!!!

Worst thing that happened to me was sliquid silicone lube all over my floor (I must have forgot to close the lid properly) My bag of toys was soaked and so was the carpet of the rented flat I'm currently living in. It's been over a month and it hasn't completely disappeared, hopefully it will. Fingers crossed!

ive acciently melted some silicone toys together before. luckily they were ones i wasnt too keen on.

Or that's what your OH told you Alice?

Bakewell wrote:

Sachet of cherry lube left open on the table and the OH put a glass on top of it.. not a disaster but my bedside table now smells like a sweet counter!

Haha, I've had a cherry spill too - it smells so sickly/synthetically sweet doesn't it?!