It’s been a while!

Hey all :)
It’s been a while since I’ve been on just a lot going on with in my life - long hours at work, university, even got headhunted for a job In the career I want and I’m looking Into buying a house 🏠
All is going well but just woke up today feeling kinda down really with no reason so thought I’d come back an see what’s been happening - sometimes it just helps to I write down how your feeling, get it off your chest so that’s what I’ve done.
Anyway how is everyone?? Hope all is well xx

Always good when people return :)

So welcome back xx

Hi + welcome back.

Not too bad here, thanks.

Welcome back!

Welcome back, yeh we all get those dips but the forum is always a good way to cheer ourselves back up.

Heya! Welcome back x

Welcome back! :) 

Hi ☺ Great to see you xx

Hey Kinky&Curvy - welcome back! Hope you feel more up beat soon, my lovely xx

Welcome back, we can all wake up with a heavy feeling at times, could just be a big bundle of stresses and changes which you mentioned. Try and focus On the good things like the excitement of finding a new home and the fact you got the job you wanted, so congratulations on that.
Hopefully you find a warm sense being back on here and can let a few stresses go.

Hay hun. Glad your back xx

I know exactly how u feel. Our house if up for sale too and it's a pain in the bum.. stressful and right on top of xmas its not ideal. It defiantly helps to let it all out. Here when ever u need x

Welcome back. The beauty of this forum is that everyone is nice and it's lovely to poi in and have a chatt specially when you're busy and stressed out sorting your things. So hope you enjoy!