It's here: the Sexual Happiness podcast has landed!

Hey everyone,

I'm really excited to announce the launch of a super-secret Lovehoney project that we've been working on for the last few months: the all-new Lovehoney podcast!

Called the Sexual Happiness Podcast, it features me, the lovely Jess, and our colleague Nick talking about all things sexy, from masturbation, to making time for sex, and sharing some little-known sex trivia facts, as well as answering questions from the forum itself.

We'll be shouting about it to everyone shortly, but you guys are getting the first sneak peek! You can listen on iTunes, Spotify, and Soundcloud, and there are 3 episodes up and waiting for you.

All we're asking is that if you like what you hear and you have an iTunes account, you head over to iTunes and leave us a review, telling us what you enjoyed and what you'd like to hear more of. Also, if you've got any questions, or any topics you'd like us to cover, let us know on this thread.

And the best news is that listeners get 15% off their sexy shopping, so it's a perfect excuse to treat yourself.

Thanks!

Sam

Great news! I have just a quick listen to the first podcast now, its great to hear about when the company was founded and how well it is doing. Looking forward to listening to the rest of the podcasts this evening with my partner!

I think this is a great feature and will add to the blog greatly!

Part way through episode 3, and what an awesome podcast this is. I've listened to a couple of very good American sex podcasts like this but I think you guys being British somehow makes it feel a bit more real and relatable. Very enjoyable so far. I used the iTunes RSS feed to add it to Pocket Casts too which is my podcast app of choice!

Awesome news! Tuning in now and sounds very professional!

Wow, looking forward to giving it a listen. Congratulations :-)

I've been listening to the 4 episodes this afternoon, on the Lovehoney website - fantastic! Informative and fun. Thanks for making them.

Wow! Excellent initiative. Many thumbs up.