IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SOON! Tips for a great bondage night?

Just looking for some tips/some highly rated products to try! I really want to try lots of new things but I want higher ranked people to advice me! I'm gonna be the birthday girl so I definitely want it more based around my pleasure but I also want my boyfriend to enjoy it lots lol! Any help would be appreciated.

Xxx

Just for clarity. Who is being bound, ye or he?

Sensory play is a must! Blind-fold, tie up and think bondage candles.. ice cubes, champagne (same as ice cubes, if you have a little in your mouth and use it on sensitive parts it gives an amazing feeling especially if your giving him head).

If you dont already have any, id really recommend getting some glass dildos, i have the Tracy Cox set - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 and we freeze one and leave the other in warm water for him to use on me, equally good fun for both.

Me usually! He's dominative but I'm not submissive if that sounds right lol? I put up a bit of a fight lol :) x

xShellx wrote:

Me usually! He's dominative but I'm not submissive if that sounds right lol? I put up a bit of a fight lol :) x

I find many subs can put up a fight ;-) it can make the play more interesting. Enjoy!

We just got the 4 poster under mattress set its really great , can stay set up all the time ready for naughty fun

under bed restraints, blindfold, feathers, crop, popping canding (great for oral) and what Wildcherry suggests.

If you're feeling adventurous, I would have to recommend the Sportsheets under bed restraint system coupled with a nice silk blindfold. The restraints are very easy to setup and will fit most beds (I have it on my kingsize at home). It comes with its own ankle and wrist cuffs, but should be fine if you have a favourite set that you'd like to use as long as they have some sort of snap release mechanism.

When you or your other half are securely restrained and powerless to resist, let the fun begin ;-)

filthy_mind wrote:

If you're feeling adventurous, I would have to recommend the Sportsheets under bed restraint system coupled with a nice silk blindfold. The restraints are very easy to setup and will fit most beds (I have it on my kingsize at home). It comes with its own ankle and wrist cuffs, but should be fine if you have a favourite set that you'd like to use as long as they have some sort of snap release mechanism.

When you or your other half are securely restrained and powerless to resist, let the fun begin ;-)

I have this set, they're absolutely amazing. And so versatile. I have one of those 3/4 doubles and it's fine with that too. Blindfolds/gags heighten this even more. Let him take control and he can watch you try and fight against the strong restraints but know that you're powerless. Maybe have a nice piece of music on it the background so you can't hear exactly what he's doing and when, making it more spontaneous.

Hmm.. Might take a few tips too... My birthday is in a few weeks....11 June( I'm a pure Gemini.. So always in two minds on things!😜)
I am tempted in getting some things, possibly some bondage items to get started.

mines the 14th! happy birthday for the 11th then! x

Xing fingers for a tester bodysuit for my birthday.....
😉

Do you have a collar and lead? I can't reccommend it highly enough for really making him feel like a dom.

Do the collar up real tight for the sense of being gripped around the neck...very sexy. Plus I've found it really helps to hinder the gag reflex when deep throating. It will also help him keep your ruly submissive side in check.

There is also a fantastic bondage blog that details 'Friday adventure recipes' for scene ideas to play out. Great for ideas.

It's called leather cuffs and silken bonds and hopefully you can find the link below.

http://leathercuffsandsilkenbonds.com/category/friday-recipes-for-adventure/page/3/

thankyou darling! i'll deffo look into that :) he's used leather belts and that before but i guess we've never actually looked into collars/leads etc! xx