It's my first time.... I'm a little nervous...please be gentle

Good evening all;
Having recently joined a dating site; and found myself on their public forums… It seemed a natural progression, that when i noticed one on lovehoney; i pop over and see what it’s like here.
So Hi, everyone, pleased to meet you.
I’m a Mother of 5, Grandmother of 3… fast approaching my 50’s… and only just grabbin life by it’s throat. Spent a decade on the shelf, raising my kids alone; and broke my heart when my grandkids emigrated home. Going out there has changed my life; and made me realise, now the youngest reaches adult life; I can actually live for me now… with ‘responsibility’ done and over. No empty nest syndrome here.
My Life Motto at present: Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
To this effect it is my intention to dance naked in every waterfall i can find on both islands.
My landing on love honey, is part of this journey of rediscovery. No man has touched me in ten yrs. I look forward to seeing where these roads go…and cannot wait to try on (and a little in) all my goodies from my first order.
Look forward to getting to know the regulars and shooting the breeze with you around here.x :kiss:

28 Likes

Hello and welcome @Gylf48 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Evening and welcome :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

cheers Ian…
Any noobie hints or tips to offer?

1 Like

Hi yes @Gylf48 hi there welcome come on in great prople and advice join in as much or as little as you want to :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

1 Like

@Gylf48 a warm welcome from the Southern hemisphere. This is an amazing site with a bunch of fantastic people here. Enjoy, have fun and just relax.

1 Like

good to hear. cheers for the welcome

2 Likes

There’s a Forum Quick Start Guide with a few forum basics in. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And :uk: Special Offers and Top Sale Picks is a good one to familiarise yourself with for where to find the bargains. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (Edit: Though maybe not 100% useful if you’re not in the UK. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Apart from that just dive in and see what you find. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your welcome hun

1 Like

ooh, southern hemisphere… which bit? if you don’t mind me askin ballpark country?
Family in NZ is why i ask

@Gylf48 Eastern Australia. NZ are adopted Aussies anyway lol

1 Like

Hey welcome and best of luck on your journey may it be filled with fun finds, personal discoveries and lots happiness.

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

yeah, i feel a go slow, til i’m more familiar; and more sure not to fall fowl o the rules. I can be a little ‘riskay’ in my open speech… but cheers for the tips… good a place as any to start. Uk is base…but holidays out to grandkids becoming more extensive.
cheers for the initial pointers

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:
yeah, just don’t let them hear you say that :wink:

Hi there @Gylf48 and welcome to the fam. You’ll fit in fine, hun - make yourself at home! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:
beautifully warm and kind welcome, thank you.x
i look forward to seeing you all about the boards

2 Likes

Haha, its always been a competition between both of us, be it claiming ownership of actors or food. A truly amazing and beautiful country non the less.

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

nice to feel you think so.x