Its Wednesday !

I dont know what it is! , whether its because its the middle of the week neither just after the weekend or if it because it still seem so long till the next weekend , BUT I hate Wednesdays

If some thing is going to go wrong at work , its normally a Wednesday , if something planned is going to fall apart , yep Wednesday again !

In the words of the Boom Town Rats "I dont like Mondays" but Wednesdays are far worse ! and you can keep your Friday the 13th's they pale in comparision

And what makes it worse , is its Wednesday ALL DAY !

Please some one, tell me something to lighten this awful day

I think of Wednesday as a challenge. In a few hours I'll have done over half the week and then the weekend is in sight.

its only wednesday till 00.00 then its monday ^.^ your already half way through lol

I don't like wednesdays. i work thurs, fri and sat evenings so weds signifies work is tomorrow! :(

I like wednesdays cause it's like the only day that me & my OH aren't working so stay at home with the kids and chill as a family for once =D

Wednesdays don't bother me... it's Thursday. Thursday is smug. It's like "Oooh it's almost the weekend... BUT NOT QUITE HAHAHA!".

I'm loving every day at the minute, cos I'm not at work :P

Wednesday is a very nothing day for me most of the time. Work...then nothing after it to look forward to.

Monday is bareable as it's the first day back (though Sunday blues can be a killer), Tuesday, geeky as it is, I'm usually gaming with 'the guild' in the evening, Thurdsay it's band practice after work, Friday....well it's Friday!!!

But yeah Wednesday is killing me.....

Wednesdays are ok for me but I hate Mondays, always have.

Wednesday means were half way through our holiday. I don't wanna go home :'(

Well I had a date tonight and he had to cancel through work

So I hatecwednesdays too

Wednesday, Friday, Monday mean nothing to me. I work in retail so all days are equally crappy, and I take my weekends whenever I can get them!

And I've just eaten a whole pun net of strawberries without realising it

Wednesdays are known as "hump day" for a reason, its the crappy middle day of the week haha.

I hate wednesdays as it means I have to go back to work thursday :(

my worst day is always tuesday, seem to have bad luck on a tuesday and always works out as very long days.

It's the hump of the week once you're over it, it's downhill all the way.

I was singing a form yesterday and had to ask what year it was. Days are the least of my worries.

2, well 1 and a half days left. :D

It's Thursday! lol

I hate thursdays it signifies i have to go to work tonight and the next two nights after!

Its Thursday again today lollipop !

And Wednesday was its usual frustrating self

We all saw the 25% discount well my account was empty !![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

The discount ended, and low and behold my wages arrived this morning !