Jealous of a dildo?

Hey all! Me and my OH love playing with toys and I love giving her pleasure. (not always through penetrative with me)

Anyway we have loads of toys and a couple of dildos which she does enjoy. I am very insecure of my penis (even though she tells me not to be) and I only buy dildos around the same size as mine. I am worried if I get something bigger she would prefer that to my penis and not want to have sex with me as much.

Am I being stupid and should I bite the bullet and get a bigger one?

4 Likes

Don’t be jealous of an inanimate object. Buy her bigger sizes and play with them together. Humans come in all shapes and sizes, it’s what we do with our bodies that count.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about size. Sex with a real human is much more than the physical sensations. :+1:

However, I would ask her what dildos she thinks she’d might like to try before just choosing one for her.

6 Likes

MrVirtue here.

Honestly, don’t sweat it. Your OH is not with you because of the size of your member, she’s with you for you. She won’t prefer it to you and certainly won’t develop a relationship with it.

I’m going to assume she’s asked you to buy her a dildo of some kind here, or that you are going to mention this to her before doing so.

If the size thing is a real issue for you and you are worried about it, then the most important thing you can do is talk to her about it. Explain that you feel a bit insecure, she’ll understand.
If you get one that’s bigger than you then use it together the first few times.

One thing you may have to accept is that if she is having a bit of “Me Time” then she might use it on her own, but that’s in no way a preference over you.

We have a couple that are bigger than me and to be honest the first time, I felt a bit like you do now, but there’s really nothing to worry about. Just communicate to your partner and as long as they understand your concerns then you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

Have some fun with it if you can, and if it’s still an issue for you after you try it then talk again. If you really don’t like it then you don’t have to use it again.

5 Likes

In my opinion no dildo no matter how big is better than the feeling of a real penis belonging to someone you’re in a relationship with. Sure, most of us like to fantasise but that’s all it is… a fantasy.
You’re not being stupid to have a little niggle in the back of your mind that she might go off sex with you in order to indulge herself with the bigger dildo but frankly I can’t imagine anyone preferring a lump of silicone when the real thing is available.
Obviously I don’t know whether your current dildos are realistic looking ones or not but there are plenty of options for non realistic ones if that’s part of the issue that bothers you . Why not have a browse of the site together and find one you’re both happy with :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

@Mrinconspicuous94 go and get a bigger toy as it’s just a toy and nothing to be jealous of. Like you my penis is not the biggest but he is real and its all about the technic of how you using your best friend (never was worried about my penis size). My OH and I have all sorts of different toys (big & small) but she prefer having sex with me as with a battery friend

3 Likes

@Mrinconspicuous94 I hope the replies so far have put your mind at ease.

I have some great toys but (with the exception of clit vibes, and glass dildos which tend to be pretty rather than huge) they are for solo time and in no way replace the loving touch and emotional connection of time with my husband.

And size really doesn’t matter - being in tune with each other and knowing what each other likes is far more important. In fact, I think I would run a mile from an extra large dildo or penis! (So - as others have said - do check out with your OH before buying something new, and make sure you are comfortable with it, too).

4 Likes

Thank you all so much for your responses!

To be honest this has put my mind at ease! I know she loves me as I am and prefers me, just me getting into my own head! But I will take everything on board and talk to her about it! Thank you all again :grin::+1:

9 Likes

I honestly LOVE to make love. men I’ve been with in the past haven’t had the biggest length of girth but have genuinely given me the best orgasms. To me intimacy is what makes it. Having a bit of fun with a toy is nothing compared to human interaction.
to be honest it’s never been a fantasy of mine. I’ve always known “it’s not the size on the nail but the hammer that’s banging it in”

4 Likes

“It might look like a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Spot on Mr Chimp!

Hi @Mrinconspicuous94 - hopefully all the replies have reassured you already that it’s nothing to be jealous of, but I completely understand your worries around it. I think talking more definitely helps to break the stigma so thank you for posting, as I’m sure this thread will also help others!

I also just wanted to add that size isn’t for everyone - of course there are some size queens out there but I definitely find it’s a bit like a lock and key with PIV sex - not everyone likes bigger/girthier and this seems to just be a belief that has been portrayed in different forms, that if its not huge then it can’t be pleasurable which is definitely not accurate. A lot of woman can’t even orgasm without clitoral stimulation (approx 70-80%), so whilst they might enjoy the “full” feeling, and extra inch or two isn’t going to make a HUGE difference. Obviously every body is different, and we all like different things, but I would suggest talking to her about it and if it’s something she might like to try. Personally, I like having the options but it’s definitely not an everyday thing!

4 Likes

Hi @SexInTheCity yeah I do feel a lot better about it all now! I will just talk to her and see how she feels about it all! I know its all in my head and she loves all of me

I never get jealous of toy sizes big or small they are all good :wink:

1 Like

@Throbinhood your username is amazing!

I know this is an old thread but it’s an interesting question. I know that some men can feel intimidated or jealous if their OH is using a dildo, especially one that is bigger than their penis. I always reassure my OH and would say to anyone else who was worried, it’s really not about size. There’s something about the feel of a real penis that can’t be replaced by a dildo, I have yet to find a dildo or toy that feels as good. A large dildo can offer something different- a stretching or full feeling but it is just that - a different feeling, not better, just different.

4 Likes

If you’re insecure and worry about using a larger dildo/sleeve…I wouldn’t bother until you can let go of your insecurities and see toys as just toys as fun.

The reason I say this is from my own personal experience. I’m “Adverage” size" 1st time I used a large sleeve on my missus I couldn’t believe just how much deeper her meaning was and how intense her orgasms were.

Made me feel insecure and I felt a little inadequate at 1st knowing I’d never give her that experience.

After some thought, I felt stupid and got over it. Now I love using it on her (granted not often)

If you can forget about your own insecurities, go for a larger one (if she is willing) and just enjoy giving her heightened pleasure.