Jessica rabbit toy

Hi, this may seem like a stupid question but I'd like to know how u girls use your rampant rabbit..... I know the general rule is stick it in lol, but I've recently brought one as my first toy and experimenting with it and the best way to use it.

What do you find the best, do you start off slow or just shove it in or start on a high setting or what? I'd love to hear how you get the best out of your toys xxx

i have the jessica rabbit and to be hoenst its quite a big toy for a first time user, the best way ive found to use it is to be very turned on and to use a lot of lube with it, and then tease yourself with it.

i find i can only use it if im on my back and i slowly start to insert it as it it quite large and then use the rabbit part and the dildo part though i dont tend to move it i just use the vibrations.

just play around with it and fine what works for you as were all differant so like differant things.

Dxx

i personally hate rabbits. so prefer to not use them at all. x

I got the junior and I it! I use mine in different ways/settings/internally/externally depending on my mood. For me every time is different, so not particular formula for me. x

I've got the Junior one and I have found that what feels really good is having it about 2/3 of the way in then using my thumb to bend the bunny ears towards my clit...I get the most intense stimulation on my clit and the entrance to my pussy which is the most sensitive!

xxKPxx

I thought about getting a rabbit earlier in the year from here but theyre just a bit too noisy :( Sorry if it's off topic but does anyone recommend a quiter one or got any ways of masking the noise?

lucy.loo wrote:

I thought about getting a rabbit earlier in the year from here but theyre just a bit too noisy :( Sorry if it's off topic but does anyone recommend a quiter one or got any ways of masking the noise?

I know what you mean they are very loud, but all my favourite vibes seem to be too loud! Luckily my partner doesn't mind me using them but when I was living with my dad I used to play with mine when I was running a bath that masked the noise quite well!

xxKPxx

Thanks KP some good advice there. Rather sadly have only had (and still own) the one vibe which luckily isn't too loud. May decide to branch out soon though!

I like to blow on my clit to cool myself down - the rabbit ears and nose (thats always a winner in my books!) get me so hot, cooling it down brings even more sensations!

I always used to play music when I was living with my parents/flat mates.

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My fave vibe is VERY quiet! Its run out of batterries! External Media

Hun you need to get some more asap! I always have spare!!! External Media

x

Not while he's out at the football!!

x

Just steal them and when he asks just tell him you were horny and needed to cum immediately...he's surely not going to argue!

xxKPxx

Experimenting with my rabbit was how I discovered female ejaculation - but I'm yet to do it again!

x