Jiggle Balls advice

Hi guys,

I've been using jiggle balls for three weeks. As I've never used them before, I thought I should start with the Lovehoney basic ones, which weighs 56 grams and has loads of excellent reviews. But the thing is that I reckon they're not challeging enough as I feel absolutely nothing with them not even when I do all the pelvic floor squeezing and clenching and I can have them for hours without any problem at all.

Does anyone know if I get a heavier one I'll be able to get results and feel a challenge?

THanks for your help guys

sometimes you may find that they are actually working it's just difficult to determine - the best was would be to see if you can stop weeing mid stream quickly...
But if you do believe they aren't challenging your Kegels enough you have a few options;

1. Go for a heavier set
2. Go for a smaller circumference set
3. Go for smaller circumference and heavier set

I personally think you should try a smaller set first because it's harder to hold them up (which is what makes your muscles clench) having a heavier set but the same circumference may only make a slight differnece

Hope this helps x

I had the same issue when I first purchased kegel balls. As a soloution, I bought heavier balls with a smaller diameter and then I got my workout :) I highly recommend the FSOG Inner Goddess set :)

1 Like

I bought the basic ones and also felt zero sensations with them. You can return if its under 1 year within purchasing btw ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am currently reviewing these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37717

These are substantially heavier than the basics. i have to consciously think about pulling on my pelvic floor to make sure these dont fall out! Even bending over one popped out once, then i realised the whole point is to clench to make sure they dont pop out = giving you the work out! These have changed my mind on jiggle balls now ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

🐼

That's the point, isn't it? I think you have to feel it and that makes you clench your pc muscles and tone them up. I need something to challenge me in more ways than one![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Sxleksaker. I've followed your suggestion and I bought the FSOG as well. Wow they're heavy and so much better. I do feel like clenching and squeezing my pc muscles all the time. I love them. Thanks for the tip.

I currently have a pair of 60g kegal balls (which are considered mid-weight) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-set-the-tone-double-kegel-balls-60g/79506.html
I bought them a year or so ago and have used occasionally. The only reason I bough these at the time is cause they were cheap and I didn’t really understand about the whole different sizes and weights thing. I want to start using them more regularly and advance up to smaller, heavier balls.

I am debating between the following;
Single 90g £14.99

Set (47g, 78g, and 106g) £44.99

Set (50g, 65g, 80g, 95g, 110g and 130g) £ 58.98

I also found this which seems weirdly heavy and nothing seems to be sold in-between the 130g and this whopping 221g

The money is not an issue for me as I would rather pay little more and get something better or a set where I have more options to graduate up to.

If anyone has either of these or can just help me decide which ones they think would be best I would really appreciate it;

Do you have any difficulty keeping the ones you have in? The right weight for you will be ones that you need to work a little to keep in but that isn’t so hard that that is all you can think about. When you get to the point you don’t need to think about it, that’s the time to go up. However, if you are planning to just pop them in and leave them in while you get on with your day (rather than activity spending 10 minutes doing kegel exercises around them) then going slightly lighter and not changing up too quickly is a good idea so you don’t overwork your muscles.

In terms of the ones you have linked:

The 90g single one is good but it might be a bit of a jump from the 60g you have. I’d probably suggest going for a 70 something as well as, such as:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/kegel-exercisers-sets/p/lovehoney-embrace-silicone-kegel-balls-80g/a40903g74524.html (Ok 80g but still counts)

Between the other 2 sets, the Tracey Cox set has smaller jumps between the weights which will make progressing through a little easier. (The one you have will be a little redundant but you can always use it more for pleasure as it has the free roaming weights unlike the set).

The Je Joue Ami set I like because the lower 2 have the free roaming weights while the top one is solid which means when you get to the top weight, you can use the other 2 purely for pleasure so they aren’t as wasted. You can also use the one you have between the smallest and medium ones from the set. However the lowest ball is fairly light and a reasonable size so unless you have specific issues with your pelvic floor then you are likely to skip it quickly. Also the jumps are a bit bigger meaning you may struggle each time you go up a step.

Is there an option you are leaning more towards? If there is one you like the idea of more then you’ll be more encouraged to use them more often.

Everyone’s pelvic floor is different so it can be a little trial and error.

I’ve wondered why Lovehoney don’t sell anything between 130g and 221g (or why they no longer sell the small heavy stainless steel balls). Less call for them maybe?

I popped the ones I have in (60g) for 20 mins and it was really easy. I could feel slightly that I had something in but I didn’t need to focus on keeping them in at all!

I think I am going to purchase the 90g ones from Lovehoney and start using them as I find the 60g very easy.

It’s bit annoying that love honey don’t sell for example a 120g one on its own as that is probs what I would opt for next so I may need to look elsewhere for one that weight.

Is the 221g weight something that should bee looked at to work up towards or is that one unreasonably heavy?

I’d recommend going for a mid 70’s one first as well, as even though 30g doesn’t seem a huge amount it can be for the kegel muscles, and overworking them isn’t good. If your aim is to increase, then I’d suggest getting one of the sets. Something I always look for in kegel balls is the free roaming weight so that they can also be doubled up and used for pleasure, so that may be something to consider as well if you like that aspect.

Have you tried doing exercises with them in rather than just leaving them in? I like to mix it up a bit and do a combination of both. Some of the ones I can leave in for ages, I find if I do some focused exercises I can really feel them working the muscles so that may be worth a go. There’s lot of apps you can use that talk you through different exercises and you can record when you’ve done them etc to monitor your progress.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure. I don’t think it is something anyone would need to achieve necessarily but at the same time it wouldn’t do you any harm either (as long as you didn’t try to rush up to that weight as you can over work your muscles). Personally, I wouldn’t work towards a goal weight as such, just keep going until you are happy with the strength in your kegel muscles

1 Like