Jiggle balls for anal wear?

So I’m wanting to work my way up to wearing a plug for an extended period of time and was thinking that I could use these https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/jiggle-balls-ben-wa-balls/p/lovehoney-set-the-tone-double-kegel-balls-60g/a42560g76629.html

I’ve done a quick search and couldn’t find any information regarding the above question…

Would love any and all advice… :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @AshhhDTD - you definitely can’t I’m afraid. The reason is that the anus is almost like a vacuum, and will suck up anything that does not have a flared base. Secondly, if that happens you could cause serious injury as the anus is not a “dead end” as such and connects to your rectum and large intestine.

I would really recommend only using toys that are specifically designed for anal play. Even then, it’s really important to check that it has a flared base which is wider than largest part of the toy.

Hope that helps, exploring anal play can be confusing when starting out so it’s good to reach out and ask. Just to reiterate: these should categorically not be used for anal play.

You should be okay just starting out with a small beginners plug (I’d recommend a t-base one to start with, particularly for extended wear, and silicone to start with as it’s a bit more flexible). Remember lots of lube, and before you go to a plug explore using fingers and just take it slow. You can then start to increase the time you have it in, but go at your own pace and don’t try to rush anything.

10 Likes

Firstly, @SexInTheCity is correct. They definitely cannot be used anally.

Secondly, there are anal beads that will work. They are much lighter and have more substantial removal rings. If you think the string is too long, you don’t have to insert all of them. Some options would be these classic style ones or these shorter ones

Alternatively, there are some beaded plugs such as this vibrating one or this set of two

If it is the moving balls that attracted you, there are some plugs that have that feature:

Princess Style Jewel one

Plainer medium plug (small and large also available)

Double ball plug

BVibe Snug Plug range

2 Likes

Good advice already provided, the T shape base is s lot more comfortable between the cheeks, especially if you have bigger cheeks lol.
I would recommend a good silicon based lube as you will absorb the water based ones too quickly.
Out of curiosity, what is the goal by wearing something all day?

Thank you all for all that information, didn’t have any idea it was more like a vacuum…

I already have some of the beginner plugs that are used in the bedroom, but was looking to explore the idea of possibly going about day to day activities… And thought starting super small would be good and that’s why I thought these… the idea of jingling also excited me.

@Toolman31 ummm honestly I have no idea, I’ve just seen quite a few folks on here like the idea so I thought that could be something I wouldn’t mind trying… Can’t knock it until I try it hey :wink:

All good was checking if it was a submissive thing, trying to take bigger toys thing, slow prostate massage the whole day. As it would change what your after.
From the sounds of it a high quality toy, with good long lasting lube on the small size with a good way to get it out should sort you out.

1 Like

For long-term wear, you cannot go wrong with @Calie 's recommendation on the bVibe Snug Plug range.
Check for sizing, as some start with the #1 (I did), and some start with the #2.
Luxury & quality is what you get the their (higher) cost, and something that is a pleasure to wear day & night.

No fear they will “disappear” into regions unintended, and just you wait until you try sleeping with them overnight.
Had some very “colorful / vivid” dreams, even with the Snug 1.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Never tried to sleep with a toy in. I don’t think I would be able to get to sleep lol. Interesting that it seeds your dreams, wonder if it is just your mind thinking about it as you drift off

@Toolman31 I’ve very nearly fallen asleep with this in, but at the last second pulled it out as I was scared I would dry out to much over night and not enjoy the removal in the morning.

Does intrigue me, prob just end up with jizz all over the bed when I wake up in the morning haha

1 Like

Me too lol… That’s why I’m wanting to try all day wear as I see my OH with her jingle balls and loving life and thought I want in on that but abit more subtle then a raging boner all day lol

There are butt plugs with jiggle balls in them - Lovehoney sell them, and very nice they feel too.

@KinkyMira don’t worry they are now in my cart

1 Like

The small jingle plug is on the way :relaxed:

1 Like

This arrived the other day and finally had a chance to use it last night… Can confirm I enjoy the moving inside.

:+1:

1 Like

I have these same ones in a different colour and I would say they are a pretty good size to start experimenting with anal play. I have never used them for anal play before but I would say they would be a good size! x

I’m not sure which ones you’re referring to, but just in case you mean the ones from the OP I’ll repeat the advice from above: don’t put love eggs up your bum, use a proper anal toy. :+1:

1 Like

@Sophie01 I definitely don’t recommend jingle balls back there… But there is a butt plug alternative as I found out and can confirm it is nice to wear.

1 Like