Jiggle balls or love eggs. Need both male and female feedback

I've been thinking about getting some jiggle balls for a while now.

I have to say that the reviews on here have been very positive but I suspect that may be due to people wanting to test toys.

I'd like to hear the negative side of them and if any issues arose.

Men. Did you notice a difference after your partner had used them?

The reason I ask is that I'm a student and although the prices are very reasonable, I can't justify buying something unless I'm sure I'll use it.

They are in my wishlist though so fingers crossed!

Just so you know, sex toy testers are picked based on good reviews. That doesnt mean you have to say you love the products, im fact most of my reviews have had both pros and cons. Testers are picked because they write detailed, well thought out and honest reviews. The fact that a lot of reviews are positive is probably due to the returns policy.

I have sent back a few items that i didnt get on with and have not yet reviewed them. I suspect a few people dont bother reviewing items they send back so the majority of positive reviews are because people are happy with the product.

I will get round to uploading reviews of the products i sent back,its a matter of getting the time to sit down and type it, and that wont affect my chances of being selected in the future for testing.

ive never used jiggle balls but have some kegal balls that dont jiggle. I can let you know what i think unless you are set on jiggling ones?

Depends on why you'd like them, really. As a student I am assuming you are fairly young and have not had kids? If so I'm not too sure how useul they would be to you, ie your pelvic floor will be perfectly strong as is and so no, you (or your partner) won't notice any real difference as they won't make you infinitely tighter down there, they just address weaknesses. If you have any degree of weakness there you do really notice a difference with them, but I suspect you don't have much to improve on there :)

The pleasure they give is arguable. Sometimes you can get turned on at the thought of wearing them, but more often than not you don't experience much (if any) pleasureable sensation from them. They work better as an aid to tighten up or maintain a good pelvic floor than as a pleasure device, tbh. Though some women love the sensation, so you never know until you try!

The reason I say that is because upon reading articles about the balls on other sites, I have read some negative responses. I found the reviews on here very one sided which aroused my suspicions. I would however love to be proven wrong and find the products every bit as perfect as the reviews say!

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, my usage would be purely for pleasure as I am young and have yet to have children.

MissM22 wrote:

The reason I say that is because upon reading articles about the balls on other sites, I have read some negative responses. I found the reviews on here very one sided which aroused my suspicions. I would however love to be proven wrong and find the products every bit as perfect as the reviews say!

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, my usage would be purely for pleasure as I am young and have yet to have children.

On the sex toy testers thread a lot of women are wanting the fifty shades love egg because they have been let down by other love eggs so maybe have a scroll through the other love eggs focusing on the cons part on the right hand side. There are probably a few common complaints, iirc one being that some arent strong enough. Ive never owned one so cant really comment.

I use kegal balls to tighten my muscles, i too havent had kids, and i can feel it working. I can use the stronger muscles to tighten around vibrators to make the vibes stronger.

When using mine i dont get any pleasure as they are purely for working out the muscles. I did have some jiggle balls but personally they did nothing for me. They were large and light so didnt tone me up. The jiggle wasnt that noticable imo but that couldve been because they were cheap.

Thank you for that, really helpful!

Which ones have you been looking at, and are in your budget?

I think if you post links to a few people who read the thread are more likely to respond if they see one of the products they own on your post. That way theres more chance of you getting some negative points on the products youre interested in :)

dont think of them of toys so much, unless you get vibrating ones, but more of an exersise tool, trust me even if you havent had kids you partner will love your new stronger muscles

Hello,

I never had any kids, but I do use them. I like the idea, that I am working on the pelvic floor muscles now, before I run possibly into any issues when I choose to have kids.

Also in my experience, they do seem to work to make my pelvic floor muscles stronger, but if you did not have childern, you likely need to aim on smaller and bit more heavier balls, as the larger and lighter once may not be of any challenge for you.

The fact is, that since using them, I seem to enjoy internal stimualtion more and my orgasms do seem to be more intense and in general I feel like I have better control over my pelvic floor muscles.

As for the positive reviews, it depends. I did read some negative reviews here, but often it was down to the particular product. Not all are of the good guality, some have issues associated with them, such as not so good manufacturing quality, not ideal materials, too light or too big...

However, if you are looking for something just for pleasure, you may want to look somewhere else.

And btw. lovehoney wants honest reviews, be it good or bad. I put few testing products really down and I was still send another later on. It did not matter, as long as I described why I gave it low score

the 50 shades of grey ones are great, as you can change the weights as you progress. then from there u would need something like the inner goddess ones or the small metal ones. i am going to be getting both sets and the tens unit they sell in a month or so

I think I'm definitely going to give them a go at some point!

Hi there,

the only love egg I own is the Annabelle Knight Yes! Powerful vibrating love egg. I enjoy using it, and it is reasonably powerful, with different vibration pattern settings. It is easy to insert and remove, and takes 3 AA batteries. You can use it solo, or hand the remote to your partner for them to take control.

in terms of kegel balls, I've only tried the First Time Love Balls Duo Lover Kegel Balls. They are not too heavy, and have a cord for easy insertion and removal. Use with lube to help with inserting them. I haven't used them often enough to really ascertain whether or not they increase muscle tone, and I've not had children yet, though I am expecting my first one end of May.

will definitely need to work on my pelvic floor though, in lead to delivering my baby, and after as let's just say pregnancy loosens up that area, so now notice when I cough or sneeze! Sorry if too much information!

Have fun trying whatever you decide to buy. Eggs are more for pleasure, balls more for toning.

As another college student without children, I recommend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073
I started with beginner ones and tried a few other weights, these are the heaviest on Lovehoney and I'd recommend going straight for them instead of wasting money on lighter ones that won't do much for you...these are the first ones I've tried that I actually have to clench my muscles to keep them in!
My boyfriend also says I feel tighter since I started using even the light ones! :)

LibraLover wrote:

As another college student without children, I recommend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073
I started with beginner ones and tried a few other weights, these are the heaviest on Lovehoney and I'd recommend going straight for them instead of wasting money on lighter ones that won't do much for you...these are the first ones I've tried that I actually have to clench my muscles to keep them in!
My boyfriend also says I feel tighter since I started using even the light ones! :)

Going to butt in as I'm in the market for some kegel balls, I have seen these mentioned a lot, does the silver tag at the bottom not gett annoying? or is it not as big as it looks? Or can it come off? x

Definitely going for some! I'd like to try them at the gym

You can take it off but I just put it in the gusset pocket thing in my knickers lol!

LibraLover wrote:

You can take it off but I just put it in the gusset pocket thing in my knickers lol!

So that's what that little pocket is for, lol. Perhaps I shall invest in these one then. I've been dithering over it for days, just need to decide and buy x

Let me Know how they go :)

MissM22 wrote:

Let me Know how they go :)

Will do, shall probably do an order tomorrow, so will have tested them out by the end of the weel :) x

I have used jiggle balls and found I didn't benefit pleasure wise when using thought it was me but reading this thread I see it's not, I have noticed a difference things are definitely tighter im also told my muscles are good there, I am put off however by fact Im aware of the jiggle in the balls as I move and think I can also hear it so think others can too do don't use them as often as I could.