Jiggle Balls

ok, quick question - after 3 deliveries and no kegel exercises (I know, I know - only myself to blame) I was wondering just how helpful these would be. Oh has not mentioned any slackness and I don't feel any but pelvic floor is definitely a bit weak. Is there any type in particular you would reccomend? With cords please as would not want to end up at a&e!!

Thanks

Perhaps I should add that only one of my deliveries was natural so therefore my bits were not that traumatised by 3 actual deliveries.

Bump

I have the lelo ones. They are great and comfortable to wear. They work and give much more muscle strength and control.

The ben wa ones are pretty good, or even try one of the love eggs =)

Interesting! I'm going to see if I can persuade my wife to try some of these.

I remember reading a few years ago that these balls (or, at least, the products available at that time) were over-hyped and did very little, but the product reviews that I've just read on here for the Lelo and Tracey Cox ones very much suggest otherwise!

I have a silly question (not surprisingly, as I'm a bloke). I can understand that walking up and down the stairs with these balls inserted can produce some pleasant sensations. My wife, like me, does quite a bit of running. Is that likely to be too strong a motion, so that the sensations become unpleasant or even painful? I find it very difficult to imagine!

I must get myself a set of these!

I chatted to my wife about these last night, and showed her some of the reviews. As is often her coy way, she never said out loud that she'd like to try them, but she was clearly intrigued and gave me a shrug of the shoulders to say "Well... if you get them for me, then I guess I'll have to try them".

I've just ordered her the Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls using our accumulated Oh! Points. We'll see what happens...

Hello,

I have tried 4 types. My personal advice would be avoid the cheapest. Not necessarily mean go for Luna beads or Ami set, but there are options in between. Usually the cords in the cheapest one can absorb body fluid. Silicone version can be nice. I would maybe as a beginner go for mainly round versions, or mild oval. I dont think that unusually shapped Kegels are best choice for beginner. Definitely check the size and weight before ordering.

Having set that, sets of Kegel balls are also nice. I have both the new and old version of Lelo Luna beads and the Ami set. I got the new Lelo set yesterday from LH and will be publishing review in few days. They are smaller than the earlier version, so I would say they are more for someone who did not give birth yet, or is more experienced. So the older version may be better. Their main advantage is, that you can actually gradually built the strenght. I cannot say yet which one is better for vibrations, as I did not try the new one, I am on my period, so cannot try them for few days, so only going by what I can see now.

The Ami set is also good. But the jumps in between the Amies can be possibly too much for someone who is not that experienced. But they offer greater challenge than the Lelo beards. But the heaviest Ami does not really have a ball which moves a lot, I think its because it is small and the ball is taking more space in it, so it does not provide so much "vibration".

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Laveila - thanks for all the info. In the end I opted for a middle of the road option (safer) after having read some reviews. The really confusing thing is that there seem to be some really mixed reviews for the one product so it really does seem to be a very personal thing.

Was really tempted by the Lelo Luna but rather than immediately splashing out decided to go for the Vibe Therapy Love Balls Toner Balls and hope that they do something! I know they will help with my PF but I hope they will also do some of the other things they are alleged to do too! Chose them also as they're silicone - didn't really want a pair with an icky cord on them. They seem to be an ok size, although I didn't check the weight.

Can start with those and then maybe move on to Lelo? My parcel is already in the country and should be delivered tomorrow - can hardly wait!

YW. I am sorry I did not reply earlier, but I was without internet connection last night, got home with new computer and could not figure out wireless password.

I think that the Vibe Therapy is a good choice. But they are just bit heavier than Luna Beads. By about 2g. So if you would like the Luna Beads in the future, the new version, which is smaller, may be better, as it would offer more challenge, compared to the old version.

I will be posting a picture of both set of Luna beads together when I get home, which will be Sunday.

Thanks again. so, as a starter set, they should be alright...

Am really hoping they will work their magic.

Look forward to seeing the Luna pics

Ok, will be uploading the photo tomorrow morning. Also likely will finish the review tomorrow during the day and upload it tomorrow evening. Or Tuesday.

Tried to upload the photo, but my camera is producing too big photos, so I will have to downsize it first.