Jiggle Balls

Ladies do jiggle balls work? I mean do they improve your vaginal walls? & lads does sex feel better if your o.h uses them?? I have a few & was just looking for some advice wether to use them or would I be wasting my time? Thanks x

I just had a baby 12 weeks ago and have been using balls that love honey sent me to test. My pelvic floors were non existant after i had my daughter. They are really helping me and my partners says he notices a difference. Unfortunately LH are not selling the ones I was testing just yet but in sure any brand would give the same result x

Congratulations :) I've also had kids myself & intriqued to see if they do get your floor/walls back to anything they were like before, thanks for the advice x

I just had a baby 12 weeks ago and have been using balls that love honey sent me to test. My pelvic floors were non existant after i had my daughter. They are really helping me and my partners says he notices a difference. Unfortunately LH are not selling the ones I was testing just yet but in sure any brand would give the same result x

I agree with NN, I was also sent some tester balls from LH a few weeks ago that aren't being sold yet but they're amazing! Really really good I hope they stock them soon!

i've also been ondering if to try some, will look out for the new ones, thanks

I haven't had any kids. So I am very tight down there anyway. But after using them they do work great!

Thank you all, I'm still fairly tight down there but nothing to what I was like, will have a read of reviews & see what ones will be best for me nothing to lose I guess, silly question Maybye but how long do you keep them in for?

You can keep them in for as long as you want! I've heard some people even leave them in when they sleep. I've left them in for about 9/10 hours.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

You can keep them in for as long as you want! I've heard some people even leave them in when they sleep. I've left them in for about 9/10 hours.

Thank you, very helpful :)

Your very welcome sweet. :) happy to help.

I kept mine in for 20 minutes a day and it worked a treat!

I haven't had kids or anything but yeah they definitely work! I wear mine for ages, have left them in to sleep in (dont know if that even makes them work I just did it for fun) and they were fine and comfortable! I used Tracey cox toner balls but I find them a bit big so I've just ordered smaller ones :)

MrsMcX wrote:

I kept mine in for 20 minutes a day and it worked a treat!

They really work then :) thank you

MissChar wrote:

I haven't had kids or anything but yeah they definitely work! I wear mine for ages, have left them in to sleep in (dont know if that even makes them work I just did it for fun) and they were fine and comfortable! I used Tracey cox toner balls but I find them a bit big so I've just ordered smaller ones :)

That was a worry of mine wether they would be comfortable or not but everyone's reviews & advice on here says they are & they do work :) just had a look at them & they do look a bit big, I do have some that I got in a mystery gift thing ages ago so will give them a try see how they go, thank you again :)

Yeah the Tracey cox ones feel awesome ! But if you really wanna work those muscles go smaller :) can't wait for my new ones to come! Enjoy chick xx

Bought my OH a pair (can't remember which ones - golf ball sized silver with dimples) and she uses them every other day and maybe twice a month over night.

She is super tight.

I definitely recommend them!

They sound like the ones I have IrishChris http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232. They work really well and are cheap

Lollipop ;) wrote:

They sound like the ones I have IrishChris http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232. They work really well and are cheap

The very ones!

Very affordable and work very well. A few times she's worn them to work and txts me to tell me how they feel during the day. Sex is always wild and messy as soon as we see each other at home.

IrishChris wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

The very ones!

Very affordable and work very well. A few times she's worn them to work and txts me to tell me how they feel during the day. Sex is always wild and messy as soon as we see each other at home.

Thank you both :) they sound great & the price is very cheap, sounds like fun IrishChris :)