Jiggle Balls

These ones make me the most turned on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

then I have much smaller heavier ones to use for actually toning!X

oh and I'm sure you can wear those ones swimming, and any as long as you aren't worried about them falling out!

kittylicks wrote:

Can they be worn when swimming?

I can honestly say that I've never come across that question before - and now all I'm wondering is whether they would float or sink if they happened to 'escpe'! :D

The Tracy Cox balls Char posted would definitely float, but I'd imagine the Ben Wa gold balls would sink. Professional geek 8-)

Maybe you should go round casaually dropping them in unattended cups in the office to find out! Hehehe!

MrsMcX wrote:

The Tracy Cox balls Char posted would definitely float, but I'd imagine the Ben Wa gold balls would sink. Professional geek 8-)

Lol those are the other ones I have! And my thoughts exactly! X

I think they would lol.

Metal balls probably would, unless they have air pockets inside like a small minority of them. But anything made from plastic like material that is small generally has molecules that are less dense than water and would in that case float :)

I ordered the Lelo Noir ones, cos we got that £5 off offer, can't wait for them to arrive :D

Hi all, thank you for all the tips. Have been using a pair I got awhile ago & they have made a difference :) going to keep practicing with the pair I've got then try & use smaller balls. Thank you again :) x

I use smaller balls as I find them easier to keep in? I have the cheap lovehoney pair and an expensive Ann summers pair and I can't keep the Ann summers ones in yet! Definite downside to having 2 children close together......

I use them purely for pleasure as i couldnt get much tighter lol.

I sometimes wear them to work but they make me so wet they have to come out lol, my pussy is still super tight so i am begginning to see them as more of a prevention than a cure xx

I can see why some only use them pleasure ;) I'm quite tight down there but my love for large dildos has got me needing to use the jiggle balls lol :) xx