Jiggle legs after orgasm

Newer thing for me over the last year. When ever I get a good more drawn out orgasm my legs go all twitchy uncontrollably not painful. But goes get into a bit of a circle when in missionary as I just keep fucking which makes my legs go off, which keeps me fucking…
Feel like a happy salmon sometimes lol

4 Likes

Similar thing happens to me @Toolman31.
No matter what position I’m in or how long we’re fucking - its like my legs go into a spasm after I orgasm and I’m left walking like Bambi :rofl:

3 Likes

Sometimes I can’t move afterwards my legs twitch and shake for ages…usually after multiple orgasms. I just collapse.

4 Likes

I can usually get up and walk it off seems to be connected to my knob getting touched after I have finished. Misses gets something similar after a clit orgasm, can’t let me touch it or her whole body moves around like crazy. My legs just seem to go off in a kicking method lol

1 Like

Yeah my clit can be WAY too sensitive after a big orgasm, but nothing waiting a few minutes cant resolve! Had never connected that to my twitching Bambi legs though :thinking:, always thought I just needed more electrolytes :laughing:

My legs go like it too each time I orgasam

1 Like

If your having a session that needs sports drinks you are really going to town on a sec marathon lol

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Presumably the origin of the old euphemism ‘knee trembler’?

1 Like

I call it jelly legs :grin:

2 Likes

Seems like you coined a phenomena
“jiggle legs”
Yep
I’m all in
(with Bruce Grobbelaar '84)

I get jelly legs after anal orgasm. I normally needed to waddle off to the bathroom straight after. Gripping furniture and bannisters as I go. How attractive :joy:

5 Likes

Do it all the time :joy:

I would be worried that I broke the misses if I saw her doing that.

2 Likes

Its a good job I use a wheelchair to get around because when my legs go all shaky and twitchy after amazing orgasms I might still have a chance of moving around afterwards. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Toolman31 I believe it’s called a silly salmon

And I can’t say I get it but the OH definitely does

1 Like

My legs go like this, I remember the first time they done it, I said to him what’s wrong with my legs :rofl: I couldn’t walk without holding on, I had to look it up, cos no one’s ever had me like after sex or given me the orgasm’s he has, he’ll go to me still making you weak at knees

2 Likes

Long may your legs jiggle :champagne:

2 Likes

Yeah the longer they go for the better it usually was lol

After bouncing up and down on a big dildo last night , I got jiggle thighs when I tried to run this lunchtime. Must be nearly time for another workout

:grin: