Jiggle/pleasure ball help needed

So I bought a double silicone jiggle ball set this week. I bought them to help with my pelvic floor muscles. In having trouble with them and need advice

I have tried inserting them with and without lube and they keep falling out. Ive tried putting them up as far as safely possible but they still fall out

I have no problem inserting them but as soon as I start to move about I can feel them starting to "push" out and when they start to come out it feels like a dry tampon and is really uncomfortable.

Can anyone advise how to keep them inside me please

Never tried but lovehoney do single/double/Kegal and different weights

As Lyndav said, sounds like it might be worth starting out with a lighter and/or single ball and working your way up the these. Maybe then try doing some kegel exercises whilst you're laying down until you can hold them whilst standing/moving. They are brilliant things, good luck & enjoy 😊

I agree with moonriver. A single, lighter ball may be best and then work your way up to heavier balls.

Deffinately single and lighter.
I had the same problem so bought a single one and that was a lot better. Still not easy but better.

My SO uses this rule for pelvic floor: At every traffic light, she clenches until the lights go green. Se started doing that when she fell pregnant with our little one, and is still doing it now (he was 1 this weekend).

No balls, no weights, just day to day exercise! This may help build up until you can use jiggle balls.

Hi Nn86. Like the other have said, perhaps you should try a lighter one to start with. I'm assuming you're new to this, so perhaps you should try putting them in by squatting down, relaxing your pc muscles, putting them in and squeezing really hard to hold them in. I think this position it's a bit better than if you're lying down, because straight away if can automatically feel if they are secure in place. From this moment on, you need to clench and squeeze as often as you can, otherwise your pelvic floor don't get all the toning that you intend to. Just start with a few minutes and gradually stays longer and longer. Good luck!

Ok so basically the set you have is too advanced for you right now.

Try a larger lighter maybe single ball. This should stay in place much easier, and as your muscles improve you can move onto the double ball set you have, then over time heavier and smaller balls. Maybe even to free roaming balls eventually.

In my experience your not ready to move on until the ball(s) are no challenge at all. There is nothing to gain from progressing too soon. It's as much about the journey as it is the results. I hope this helps.

I'm having problems inserting a single ball I brought the Jo Jo set think there called, doctor gave me hormones to replace dyness I can get the ball in a tiny bit more I can't squat my knees, is there a single light ball that is not so big thanks.

Hiya hunni just seen your post on the other thread. As said they're too advanced for you right now so you need to start with smaller and lighter.

Personally I'd go for something like the toy joy duo glass set (phone has a mind of its own refusing to link!) With those they are small and are removable from the cover so you could start with the one ball and move upto two once you're ready.

Theres also the fsog beyond aroused set which comes with four balls the lightest being 15g and heaviest being 55g, you can start with the lightest and work upto the heavier ones and combining them once you're ready. I have the set which served me well for awhile. With these aswell you get the bonous of being long lasting as no need to upgrade once you need heavier, just use a different combination.
😙💖
Hope that helps hunni zxx