JimmyJane Form 2 vs We Vibe Tango

I'm a power queen and very hard to please. I've heard mixed reviews about both, I'm sure both would do the job just fine but as this is an investment I'd like to choose the perfect one for me. Next to power, discretion is an absolute priority as I live with my parents in a house with very thin walls!

Does anyone have experience with these toys? Which is quieter and which do you prefer?

Thanks all. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have both. I do like my form 2, but it can be a bit 'jumpy' in use, which is annoying when you're building to orgasm. I absolutely love my Tango, it just keeps going, is powerful & always gets the job done, without fail. Tango gets my vote :-)

I don't own the form two, but I own the form 6 and it's  the loudest toy I own lol only because it makes such a strange noise on certain settings, like a high pitched whine or something. I definitely wouldn't call it discreet. Not sure if the form 2 would have the same problem, I guess it depends what settings it has.

The Tango is a lot quieter than my form 6 and is the most powerful toy I've used (other than a mains powered wand, but that wouldn't suit your need for discretion). Because it is so deep and rumbly yet still has the buzzy feel a lot of people crave, even on the lowest setting it is powerful and it is quiet for how strong it is. There are quieter toys, but you might find them lacking.

I'd reccomend the Tango as both the more discreet and more powerful option. It's very popular here, and with good reason :)

Plus if you bought one and found it didn't suit you, there is the years free returns policy!

If you are after power- go for the Tango. I find it quieter, more discreet and more powerful! Its a staff fav here.

I have both and love them, but find the form 2 is a bit tricky to keep in the right place.. The tango is a superstar! Quiet, super powerful and very discreet, it certainly doesn't look like a sex toy!

The tango is amazing - mine broke, though ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)