Jockstrap

How many of you like to see your fella in a jockstrap :)

I love seeing my fella in these ;)

After seeing how horrid they can become after a guy has done a full work-out, I'm not so keen now if I'm honest.

yip i love wear in gym but one off the woman in the gym told me she like it on me when i was doing my class bec i was bend over

I've never worn one, but i'd be open to wearing one. Just need to find one on my size :-z

I've never actually seen one!

I started wearing these as I thought they looked cool and was a bit of a turn on having my ass exposed.

I then realised how great they are with so many benefits:

1) wearing in warm weather - keeps you more cool

2) great to wear when playing sports

3) I ride a motorbike and are so much more comfortable as they keep everything in place and do not ride up

Now they are mostly my prefered choice of underwear

Sadly discontinued - this one had a good mix of style and function: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20863

Agree with you, Just Jensen. Nothing much like wearing them on a m/c and ensures you're ready for action when you get home!

never seen a guy wearing one!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I've never actually seen one!

Got a photo on my profile with me wearing one :)

The closest I got to seeing my guy in one was that time his pants split wide open. Funny! :D I don't know if they are sexy. I personally like that little bit of mystery. They are not unsexy, but just not my thing, clearly.

As mentioned in the thong thread, I'm a recent proud owner of a jockstrap :)

I recently bought my first and I was suprised by how much I like it :)

Never seen any of my exes wear one. Knew they has them but didn't exactly get excited at the idea. And as far as I'm aware hubby doesn't have one..... If he does he's never put it in the washing machine so I dread to think how dirty it could be

Tommyboy wrote:

Sadly discontinued - this one had a good mix of style and function: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20863

Agree with you, Just Jensen. Nothing much like wearing them on a m/c and ensures you're ready for action when you get home!

Oh, i like those...... im sure my OH would too.

Shame they are discontinued.

Yep, shame indeed. I have a couple of pairs - but am trying to source something that looks as good - so far without success. Love wearing them - sport or not. Feel great on bike and an instant turn on to OH. If I'm wearing them and she sees then it's right down to action. How can you discontinue something like that? ;)

I've just bought my first....*counts* 4? LH Didn't stock the ones I was after.

theyre a total turn on, and very comfy. They've actually motivated me to get in shape so they look even better.

Im single but would love it if an OH wore them too*fans self *

Defo need to buy additional jockstraps :)

I now own 2 jock straps, and after initially having a panic attack about how hideous I looked in it, the OH has assured me that it was a turn on.. so now i'm happier.

They are really comfortable too!

I'm personally not a fan of them, but each to their own and if you like the look/feel of them then why not? :)