John Lewis Advert...

Actually made me giggle! Also I totally want a trampoline now. Bring on Christmas! :D

I've seen the advert now. It is a pretty good advert and buster is just fantastic.

Remember the soundtrack well. Originally by Randy Crawford. Sticks in my mind as it was played at a friend's funeral. Nice to see it on the go again. Brings back mixed feelings.

Tho have found a channel playing Christmas songs. Have Heard the pogues and Kirsty McCall so happy heard that now for the first time this Christmas.

Tho have found a channel playing Christmas songs. Have Heard the pogues and Kirsty McCall so happy heard that now for the first time this Christmas.

bondagegod wrote:

Hated that song for years, today I'm okish with it, too many crap memories. But now I prefer the old fashioned carols,

bondagegod wrote:

Hated that song for years, today I'm okish with it, too many crap memories. But now I prefer the old fashioned carols,

OK, now do I have to start eating mince pies and quaffing sherry ? Lol

I actually haven't seen it yet, so I'm off to google it now... but (fingers crossed I don't get a ticking off from Leanne here), this is the only Christmas advert anyone need see this year. It's so powerful, and beautiful xx

https://youtu.be/2O38ckYG7VM

Love to all xx

I saw it for the first time this evening. I love it very funny. Mutley would be just like the dog in the advert. If only things like this really happened.

i literally love it! eeeekkkkk

I love it - but then I'm a sucker for all things cute and furry!!!

Not a great fan of Christmas though - sorry!!!

Xxxx

seen it a few times now , its a good advert

Saw it tonight, brilliant even hubby liked, loved the animals. I'm really enjoying the adds this year.

Only saw it today and I love it so much!

Sad that people are complaining about the dad building the trampoline. I think John Lewis did a great job!