John Lewis Advert...

So who has seen it? 

If so, what do you think?

And does this mean it's officially Christmas time now! 🎄🎅🐶

No and No, bah humbug :)

Just watched it, I think it's lovely! It was lovely to see wildlife and especially foxes that have a bad rep being playful and cute that they are. I'm glad John Lewis made it more cheerful rather than sad. Like the old man stuck on the moon all alone last year I thought was a little sad. Best part was the boxer owning the trampoline and the parents faces 😄

No I've not seen yet. Will watch it later. I always say it officially Christmas when I've seen the Coke advert.

Yes! Lol x

So nice to have a cheerful one rather than a sad one! I loved it when the squirrel was on it.

The boxer is amazing. Well done John Lewis!

What a great advert, had me laughing and crying lol. It's only 45 days Woohoo! 🎅

Have only just seen it and I love it ! Also like the Aldi ad with the little carrot although I do still think it's a tad early for Christmas ads :)

Snapchat have a john lewis filter!! 😀

I just watched it too, so can I put my Xmas tree up now lol

great advert :)

I quite like it. Its not teary which is good!

No idea why, but it made me cry. It's lovely

It's still November!!!! #bahumbug

I love the advert and the fact that it's happy for once! Christmas is definitely here, we're wrapping presents tonight and the kids have their Christmas trees up in their bedrooms!

I think it was sweet, made me laugh but theres been a few complaints on Twitter that it wasn't Santa putting up the trampoline (I guess it would of made it more Christmas/chocolate boxy).

I did like it but it wasnt the penguin ad.. that ad made me cry so hard lol

John Lewis ad? Ugh, that means it's Christmas already.

I love this ad I think it's their best one yet I have heard some people have complained about it !! What can you complain about ?

Some people haven't got anything better to do but complain

I found last years one quite creepy and weird to be honest. This years one is much better, and I'm an animal lover so what's not to like 🙂

I do think it's too early though! Christmas doesn't start for me until December!

Have seen it, it's good, but prefer previous years'!
And it's not Xmas for me until I've seen the Coca Cola ad!

wildflower wrote:

Have only just seen it and I love it ! Also like the Aldi ad with the little carrot although I do still think it's a tad early for Christmas ads :)

I love that add as well sorted out my christmas socks for December yep I love the run up, all presents brought and wrapped, Turkey crowns ordered doing four separate dinners I love it and Dr who as wel yes .