Just an idea

A lot of us have Love honey points , I have around 6000 saved up .

I spend far to much time on here looking at toys underware bits bobs and well anything and everything really .

but if I find some thing I like I then have to dig around to see if I can use my lovehoney points for it , would it be possible for logged in members to be able to see if something was avaliable on love honey points and how many points it was ?

maybe a small link to click on next to how many Love honey points it would earn say how many points it would be ?

Hi snapper

Thanks for your suggestion. At the moment we're not looking to change the Oh! Points system, but here are some things which might help you :)

Firstly, everything is available on Oh! Points!

If it isn't in the list already but you would like it to be, just add it to this thread: "Oh! Points - What do you want to spend them on" and as soon as I'm able, I'll add it to the Oh! Points section.

As for working out how many points it will be, the formula is easy:

Round the product price up to the nearest pound. Then times it by 2, and then by 100.

For example, if a product is listed as £19.99 online it would look like this.

£19.99 = 20

(20 x 2) x 100 = 4000 Oh! Points :)

Thank you Jess!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

At the moment we're not looking to change the Oh! Points system

Completly, or just the way we go about finding things to spend points on?

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi snapper

Thanks for your suggestion. At the moment we're not looking to change the Oh! Points system, but here are some things which might help you :)

Firstly, everything is available on Oh! Points!

If it isn't in the list already but you would like it to be, just add it to this thread: "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/273562-oh-points-what-do-you-want-to-spend-them-on/" and as soon as I'm able, I'll add it to the Oh! Points section.

As for working out how many points it will be, the formula is easy:

Round the product price up to the nearest pound. Then times it by 2, and then by 100.

For example, if a product is listed as £19.99 online it would look like this.

£19.99 = 20

(20 x 2) x 100 = 4000 Oh! Points :)

Hi,

Just wondering if this applies to things on sale too or are the points always based on full price?

Hi Snapper. The points are based on full priced items. Still a nice little bonus though.

Oh this is brilliant! :)

I think what snapper meant is that on the actual product page, you display something that says 'you can get this for 4000 points' rather than finding something they like, then having to browse through the list of everything that's available for points, and see if it's in there.

spot on Falcon !

Oooooooo i like knowing the calculation so now i have 7100 oh points i can work the other way and see the price. Cool.

Hey guys

Sorry I didn't see your other messages!

Currently, we're not looking to change anything to do with the loyalty points system, but we're always happy to listen to your feedback. That way if we do get the opportunity for an update, we can take your feedback on board and bear them in mind.

Adding a tag to product pages to say how much a product is worth in points would be a great idea. I'll pass it on to the relevant department to see if it's possible.

In the mean time, using the formula above will tell you exactly how much a product would be in points. And yes, points are always based on the full RRP, and aren't affected by sale or promotional prices.

Thanks!

Thanks for the formula Jess! That's really helpful (: