Just ordered my first sex toy.....

......and I can't wait for it to arrive! Doc Johnson Duel Dancing Bullets. Anyone got any tips for the best way to use them?

Yay - I am sure it won't be your last purchase either!

I am going to assume you're going to use this for couples play based on your profile, and I don't have that specific toy but you could try wearing one of the bullets internally and placing the other bullet in your underwear for external stimulation. Pass your partner the remote and enjoy the hands free 'O'!

Hi! I don't have that type of toy but i really would it so if you would i'm happy if you will tell US how it is when you try that :)

First of many.....Enjoy !!!!!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy. X

First time I've heard of them! So no tips but enjoy :)

SB08 wrote:

......and I can't wait for it to arrive! Doc Johnson Duel Dancing Bullets. Anyone got any tips for the best way to use them?

The first of many purchases! Sorry i haven't got any tips for you =/ But enjoy!!

x

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your purchase! I don't own this item so i can't guve you advice but experimenting with it is ons of the best ways to find out what's the best way to use it

Hello and welcome :)

Welcome!

SB08 wrote:

Hello and welcome. One in each of you would be my suggestion, either that or one in each hole plus a dildo if you are flying solo.

Welcome :D

Oh I remember buying my first toy, its so exciting experimenting with a new toy for the first time! I am very sure you will be making another purchase soon, the world of sex toys becomes addictive - I started with a simple bullet and now have a whole chest full of goodies ;) x