just spent £130 on my very first prostate massager , am i in for a fun time ?

L’Amourose Rosa Extra Quiet Rechargeable Prostate and G-Spot Vibrator , i have never bought anything like this before , i have only been buying fleshlights up till now but i had a little extra money come my way this week so i thought i would treat myself . as usual i came on lovehoney and put a new fleshlight straight in the basket and then i started to browse around a little further and decided to click on this little gem , i thought i would go all the way here and pay bigger money and get the top end of the market . im expecting the delivery on wednesday and obviously im really excited . if anyone could give me any tips on how i should go about my first experience with this toy i would really appreciate it , it will all add up to the excitement for wednesday . thanks !! , i will report back :-)

Hiya shades111
I have this toy, and am happy to eulogise over its greatness!
I'm no stranger to a bit of prostate play, but this really knocked my socks off.
However, I had some difficulties at first because it is just too powerful!
What I found worked for me in the end is to almost sit on it, and gently rock, feel the toy inside you and concentrate on where feels good as you rock. Do this with no vibrations at first so you can you feel the toy proper.
I think different people react differently to prostate stimulation, but for me it's like a numb need to pee coupled with the inability to get erect and hyper sensitivity of the cock. Alongside this is oozing a liquid less thick than cum. Once I'm in this state I just need to pull back my foreskin and touch the tip of my cock and I pretty much explode everywhere.

Once you think you've figured what works for you and how to stimulate your prostate, then go for the vibrations. Start slowly and experiment with what works for you. On this front id recommend becoming familiar with the controls on the rosa, as they're not.the easiest to find, especially in lowlight.

Enjoy yourself!

To add to Subs comments, when the toy is inserted, don't use your hands to 'move' the toy - just use your sphincter muscle and clench the toy - when I did that, I nearly passed out because it felt amazing.

I absolutely adore this toy. You are in for a real treat.

I like the look of this but at £130 I don't think I can justify the cost ! Great orgasms or not

Hi Shades, if you are totally new to prostate stimulation it may take you a little time to get used to it. I hope it all goes amazingly for you but don't give up if it's not all wow straight away. It can take time and patience to get right. Good lube and maybe some desensitized gel.

Not trying to put a downer on it for you. It's a lot of money and I hope it lives up to your expectations. It is an exquisite feeling when you get it right.

Don't forget to review it for us. I don't have this one so would be interested to read your comments.

How does this compare to the Nexus Revo 2?

hey guys , thanks for replies last couple of days .

well today was the day , now remember i am a first time user in this kind of thing , i have never bought anything like this before and have very little experience in anything going up my bum other than a finger from a few girls on occasions .

well this toy is as good as they say it is in the reviews , it was a perfect kind of size and i was not daunted in inserting it as a newbie may be would . after a good charge up i went through the speeds and vibrations and i can tell you there is quite a selection and the power of them when you go up the levels get very powerful and i would imagine this toy would be a collecters item of the most experienced and professional of sex toy users .

after lubing up toy and myself i started my experience laying on the bed and i can tell you it was quite a feeling and very very enjoyable , once u get to the rumble kind of vibration that if offers it was fantastic and as i had a cock ring on to stay hard and was alternating from my fleshlights at the same time its no surprise that a came a bit too quick .

i really think i went too much too soon here and should just maybe of enjoyed the new toy on its own for a while but i am a bit of a compulsive person and want the lot lol .

the control of the toy can be a bit tricky as the settings are built on the side of the toy and can be rather difficult if you are new to it , obviously after a few goes you will get use to the best positions to be in for moving up the gears .

i found just shuffling around your position a little bit here and there was good enough to get all you wanted from this toy , once it is in there is no need to do much more other than tilt up or down a little , or move your legs up or down or just one leg up i found worked well for a very satisfying feeling .

obviously i have just touched the surface with this toy so far and in time im sure i will have a lot more to put forward about it after i have had more experiences with it .

from a first time user i would highly recommend saving up and getting this , i think it is likely to be the rolls royce sex toy from lovehoney :-)

👍

I hope you're going to do a review as that statement would make some good material for one x

dirty_boy wrote:

How does this compare to the Nexus Revo 2?

The Revo and The Rosa cannot really be compared as the sensations provided by each other are so different - but personally, they are both amazing - but the Rosa has it for me.

The Rosa's twin vibrations are perfect, and they are intense and deep, but not at all uncomfortable. Just lying on the bed with the Rosa inserted, and just clenching has me clutching at the bed sheets. In fact, my favourite setting on the Rosa is an alternating setting, where it buzzes in the tip and then the base and just goes back and forth... I literally feel like I have an out of body experience.

The Revo doesn't vibrate in the tip, it just rotates, so when inserted, it almost feels like someone is using their finger and tracing little circles on the prostate. This is then combined with the vibrations in the base on the perineum. For me, the sensation of the rotation was enough to send me over, and the added vibrations on the perineum were almost too much - and unfortunately, you can't turn the vibrations off - which is where the Rosa comes in - I can have either/or or both if I want - hence why that alternating setting on the Rosa wins it for me, because it's not over-stimulating me.

I hope that helps in some way!

We just can't keep these in stock! Please do submit a review so even non-forum members can see what you thought of it :-) - and you could become eligible to be a tester, too!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

We just can't keep these in stock! Please do submit a review so even non-forum members can see what you thought of it :-) - and you could become eligible to be a tester, too!

I'm not suprised! It really is a thing of beauty. I hope L'Amourose continue making toys, because they could become my go to brand for high end luxury toys. Lelo who?!

Ooooh! I went there!

It's on my wish list now and seems likely to be my next really big purchase!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

hi alice , i have sent in a review , slightly different to the forum post with a bit more detail , hopefully it will be good enough to post on "the rosa" page .

and i would be extremely happy to become a tester , you can send it out to me daily :-)

Damn these really expensive but highly desirable anal toys! I thought I had broken the bank on the Revo 2.

Incidentally, here is my review of the Revo 2.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26283&reviewid=62305#customer_reviews

@Lovehoney - Alice , if ever the L'Amourose Rosa Extra Quiet was available for testing then I would more than happily post a comparison review if I was eligible for a tester. I'm intrigued now!

Sounds great for you guys!

Have any ladies bought it for themselves, with it being compatible with our G spots? I'd be interested in knowing x

At that price you had better be. !!!

hi guys , just to let you know that my review got posted which holds a bit more detail about the product , anyone still thinking about buying one should go back and read it as it could and should help you make your decision :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909&reviewid=87950#customer_reviews

Thanks for this thread, I'm about to use my first prostrate massager... albeit a twenty quid one but if all goes well I might upgrade :D

@seamusseamus - once you get started you will definitely want to upgrade!