Keeping Lint At Bay

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Hi Jess I washed my vixen mustang yesterday's it's now sticky I have fleshlight renewer powder, I'm guessing I could use this on my mustang ? x

100% ^^

Vixen is definitely a toy to always use renewer powder with and the Fleshlight stuff is exactly the same as the Lovehoney stuff :)

if youve sprinkled with cornstarch, im guessing it needs to be washed off prior to use?

Just Jenson wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi Jess I washed my vixen mustang yesterday's it's now sticky I have fleshlight renewer powder, I'm guessing I could use this on my mustang ? x

100% ^^

Vixen is definitely a toy to always use renewer powder with and the Fleshlight stuff is exactly the same as the Lovehoney stuff :)

if youve sprinkled with cornstarch, im guessing it needs to be washed off prior to use?

I would definitely think so. Which puts you back in the same place as with the lint...

Hi

We keep toys in bag in a box (which is locked thanks to having a wondering gnome of a 9 year old!)...also keep toy wipes in there so a quick wipe before use off you go...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33960

era wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

100% ^^

I would definitely think so. Which puts you back in the same place as with the lint...

Sex toys should always be cleaned before use, regardless of whether its lint, renewer powder or invisible bacteria you're cleaning off, but I suppose, yes, trading one for the other may not seem very useful in theory. 

For me, I just hate the tacky feeling of toys without renewer powder. Even if it was lint free, I really dislike how clammy and sticky some materials become. Renewer powder keeps my toys feeling good and is much easier to wash off than fluff. 

If it's very fluffy, a rub down with a rubber glove first should help.

I agree with Jess - always wash before use. I remember a case in the GUM where a woman was freaking out after being told she had a bacterial infection. She kept insisting she hadn't had sex, just used toys during a "dry spell" and was shocked to be told that unwashed toys can spread all kinds of nasties.

Jess - can I ask a quick question on behalf of all us LoveHoneyiers interested? If you're desperately in need of a quickie and really don't want the trip to the bathroom to wash (recently) pre-cleaned toys, would a wipe with the new wipes suffice?