Keeping you in the loop

So this is a bit of an update on how lifes going. I do apologise Im not on much but I am so busy at the moment.

Health wise - ive been out on 2 more meds one for depression and anxiety and one for vertigo (sinuses are now vertigo not like i hadnt been asking for years if it was vertigo) so fair few drs and hospital appoinments.

Work wise - ive been signed off until august first hut wont go back til september due to summer hols told owner im having issues with staff but through complications with my health i feel i cant formally complain because itll nake me really ill.

Family wise - my nan has cancer for a 5th tome twice in one year but shes doing well and we are seeing her at the weekend i believe. Brothers fine after his spinal op.

Love life wise - couldnt be going better. He keeps me strong and its been nearly 4 months now. He stays over a lot which is lovely (theres not even room for him at his let alone me thats why its always mine) we celebrated his birthday with a beach fire, take away with my family a meal for us two a few days later and birthday niggt we also stayed on his ps4 relaxing playing one of our favourite games. Ive started a scrapbook/ memory box but im wondering if i should just do a photo album? Im not very creative but with scrapbook i can add writing too (or with my handwriting printing ive written up) we went to the zoo and had a wonderful time there and he spoilt me rotten but i managed to persuade him away from buying me something from the shop as it was so expensive but to be fair we took one look at the price and quality and that made my case easier (he told me the whole day he wanted to buy me a little stuffed animal or something but the price has risen since we last went and the quality has dropped) Hes already planning my birthday which isnt until november and has been for about a month now.

Glad to see your love life is still going strong. Just hope you can get over your health issues as I think once over these you love life will get even stronger .

I hope your families health also improves.as this could be fuelling your depression.

Stay strong x

Thank you and ill do my best. Work is the major cause so im doing my best to get a new job but family health probably isnt helping

I'm sorry to hear about your nan, and the stresses at work. But so happy to hear your relationship is going strong. The scrap book is a lovely idea. You can put birthday cards etc, tickets from places you've been to together (zoo, cinema) maybe receipts from restaurants you've visited together and photos. You don't have to be creative, just keep things to help you remember special times

😊

Yeah so far ive been typing stuff and stuck a few photos in but i need to get myself a printer so i can print it all off. Got a memory box for the scrapbook and bigger things that wont fit into a scrapbook. Shame i dodnt press a flower from his bouquet he bought me but i took photos so thats more than enough

And thank you

Hope you're doing well. And keep us updated, its always good to hear.

Glad to hear from you as it's been awhile since you were last around.

Sorry to hear about your grannys health. On the positive side of things at least she's doing well ☺

It's probably best that you've been signed off work for awhile as it'll give you a chance to work on getting yourself well.

Im overjoyed to hear about how great it is going with your boyfriend. Be sounds like a great lad, most defiantly a keeper. It Sounds like you have him a fantastic celebrationa for his birthday. Love the scrapbook idea, it's great having those memories to view from time to time. Me and oh keep everything that we've bought like cards, gift labels, pressies photos and stuff that we have made eachother in a big storage box. It's superb reminiscing going through all the stuff.

Thank you for the update and take care of yourself hunni 💟xx

Thanks guys im doing ok considering and yeah hes a wonderful man love him to bits