Kegal balls

So I have ordered these,

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

And basically wanted to get some feedback on any of you girls that use Kegal balls (Men, maybe you put them up your butt and that's awesome too but I need someone with a vagina like me!)

How do they work? I have had Kegal balls before, the old type with string and thought they were a bit shit if I am honest - like seriously how do you keep string clean to reuse it - eww.

So yeah, would love to hear some experiences, I have searched on the threads already for this advice, but my particular question I feel hasn't been answered yet.

How do they work? Do they work? How long to you keep them in? Do you just walk around and they work or do you have to do some kinda exercise alongside, tensing ect.

Talk to me

I'm not sure if you found this guide, but I'll add a link just in case you didn't. ๐Ÿ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

You are just a big old (less of the old!) fountain of knowledge aren't you Mr Chimp.

Thank you very much.

In that case then, talk to me about your experiences pleeease people!

Mrs Chimp tried them out after having our twins and you can definitely feel an improvement. She also no longer pisses when she sneezes, runs, or laughs, so that's a bonus. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ She did do regular pelvic floor exercises too so I don't know if it was solely down to the kegel balls, but lots of other members have said they helped so it's probably worth a try.

I brought the fitfy shades kegal balls and they are VERY heavy. You really have to work at keeping them in and im struggling if im honest..... My excuse is 3 kids and numerous surgeries down below and not just a saggy fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think if they are heavy enough your pelvic floor muscles naturally clench round them. I could be totally wrong though . I had the cheaper string ones and I felt they did nothing. I think the fifty shades ones are too heavy for me . Im might downsize and work my way back up.

Iโ€™ve bought these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30049 Hoping to try them out today. I can let you know how I get on with them? I had jiggle balls before but they did nothing for me. Hoping these are better! I donโ€™t need much toning but after three babies it could definitely do with a little help

I've got the pink Tracy Cox ones and the FSOG ones. I loved them both when I first tried them and TBH still particularly new to them.

Having been to psychosexual counselling as well, they do really help strengthen the muscles down there!

I have noticed a little difference so far with not weeing so easily (in reference to Mr Chimp's comment - isn't he great!!?) they certainly tighten things up down there! I have an overactive bladder you see.

I'm sure with a few more goes before sex (and anytime really) - I will keep kegel excercising with them in, I will notice a significant improvement and hopefully hubby will notice a difference too!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I haven't had children by the way, (not sure if you have MrandMrs_L) so it's good others that have, have given their input too!

I wasn't sure if you could put them up your butt, in case they get sucked up and lost forever! Lol. I would love to know if this is possible too!?

Good luck, and enjoy! Much love Emerald. x ๐Ÿ’š

"Quoted post" !

I wasn't sure if you could put them up your butt, in case they get sucked up and lost forever! Lol. I would love to know if this is possible too!?

Emerald in the link that Chimps put up .It states in the video not to attempt to put them up your bottom as they will definitely get lost as they are not designed for this . Hope this helps?

I have the same pink TC ones. If I go out shopping for a few hours, I'll put them in. I initially bought the 90kg LH ones but they were too heavy for a beginner so I got these to train up to them. Generally speaking, they make my orgasms more intense and that's basically the only reason I use them, haha ๐Ÿ˜…

Just Tease Me wrote:

"Quoted post" !

Emerald in the link that Chimps put up .It states in the video not to attempt to put them up your bottom as they will definitely get lost as they are not designed for this . Hope this helps?

Thanks JTM, thought this would be the case! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ x

Just to confirm, kegel balls = definitely NO BUMS!

ONLY toys with a flared base are safe for anal play.

That is all. Over and out.

Thanks Jess! xx ๐Ÿ’š