Kegal balls

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

It's rare down our way to see dads like you two and the blokes seem Neanderthal with their attitudes to the rare few who are.

I'm sorry you get the comments like that, good for you keeping your dignity. If more mums and dads were like you our society would be much better off.

This is a bit of a delayed response as I was trying to work out a way to reply without going wildly off-topic. 🙂 I'm much the same as K&c30's. My friends don't really give me any grief over it, and if they do it's very good natured. You do get the odd 'mum-in-the-park' type who can't get their head around it but it's not caused me any significant heartache. 🙂 Thanks for the compliments though. 🙂👍

lubylou13 wrote:

Wow I didn’t even realise electric was an option! I definitely like the sound of that. I can see the wires annoying the hell out of me also 😂 I just googled the others you were on about and they look fantastic. Thank you so much for your help on both my threads, you have been very insightful

I think estim does look like fun but they are quite pricey toys. I'm sure you can get some really good results with regular kegel balls and pelvic squeezes if you wanted to try a low-cost method first.

Sensible advice as always.

E-stim is quick (and lazy and can be quite pleasurable), but there are some good "manual" options to try. I have the Fifty Shades interchangeable ones - great as you can go heavier as you get stronger. The Anabelle Knight ones Curvyqueenie recs look great, too.

A problem I had with the Tracey Cox set was the internal length - too long - which meant the double balls were painful. Check the measurements if you're on the smaller side.