Kegel Apps

Had a root around the forum but the threads were old and abandoned, so starting a fresh one.

I have seen apps on kegels for men and the reviews don’t really give a clear picture of 1) how good they are or 2) whether they are sneaky subscription services or 3) data harvesting privacy nightmares or a hellish combination of 2) and 3).

Does anyone have any recommendations or have their own good plans? Or are there any risks associated with kegels? On the latter, I’ve not seen any until fishing around on the forum.

1 Like

Hmm I didn’t know men could use kegles as thought it was made for women to strengthen their pelvic muscles :muscle:

Its similar in the sense of using the pee control muscles to build pelvic floor strength. That can be for things like stamina but also for men approaching their older years whether thats help with erections or otherwise.

The video I saw had kegels incorporated into a JOI balancing squeeze and hold for varying levels of time or speeds.

1 Like

I’ve been using Dr. Kegel on an iPhone. I’m still trying it out, so I’m not ready to say I’d recommend it. It does have a subscription which I haven’t done yet. I have liked it so far and haven’t really found any negatives besides the subscription, but I’m not opposed to paying for something that I use and like.

Don’t know how helpful that will be, but it’s where I’m at.

Interesting :thinking: so does the man put them up his bum or just squeeze them between his thighs ?

I use an app on the iPhone called Stamena. Suspect it’s available for Android as well and it was just a one off payment of £2 or something like that. No ongoing subscription.

Thanks for sharing. I’ll check that out.

Haha!! Oops! I may need to see more of this male version as it’s got me intrigued and curious :stuck_out_tongue::smile:

I tried the very simply named Kegel Exercises app. It has a paid for programme option but Im using the freebie version and its been good.

Its just over a week of use and theres been some results in both solo play and during sex.