Kegel balls for first timer.

Hello LH Community, please could someone recommend which kegel balls would be the best for me as a first time user. Like the idea of doing vagina workout that will benefit me and the OH. Thanks.x

There is no right answer to this question as everyone’s vagina and pc muscles are different, it is a bit trial and error.

General rule of thumb is to start large and light. If you are actually looking to improve your muscles because you believe you have weak muscles, you may wish to consider buying a set. If you are looking for pleasure (and particularly pleasure whilst wearing them), go with something with a free roaming weight inside as this will add extra stimulation when you move around

Hi, @Kelly_michelle is right in saying everyone is different so what works for one may not work for another.

These are the only ones I have so I can't compare them but I do really like them!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

I like the fact that there's two so you can build up your workout. The smaller one is 39g (designed for beginners) the bigger one is 78g. Also the weights jighle around which does feel nice.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

I like these ones. They are really comfortable to wear and have a nice design. They rattle quite a bit too if that's what you like.

Yep, we're all different - the duo balls that Hunny and Cinderella have rec'd were too long for me. I just couldn't get them all the way in comfortably.

I like Lovehoney's own Main Squeeze purple ones and they're on sale right now. (Sorry I can't post links for some reason.)

Thank you all so much for your advice and your experiences. I really didn't have a clue what one to get before these your messages, this has really helped me. X

Happy to help 😊

I second what kelly_michelle wrote. These are my personal favourites (great price per piece, as well) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39579 but you might want to start with something larger.

I have taken your great advice and ordered the large, light single kegel ball "Lovehoney Main Squeeze Single Kegel Ball 30g (Purple)". And yes thanks it was on sale, that's a bonus. Hopefully I get on with it well and then I can move up to the other kegel balls that have been recommended. Thanks again LH friends. X

Hope you like it. It's a great first-time ball as it's large enough and light enough to not fall out and wreck your confidence (as it did a friend of mine when she started out with a smaller, heavier set).

It's a good one to actively build up your muscles with as you can really squeeze around it and get good feedback with the way it feels when your muscles grip it.

The silicone is lovely and it's easy to clean. The loop isn't too stretchy either. I've heard women say that some are so stretchy they're worried it'll snap.

When you get it it may seem rather large so get some lube and relax before popping it in. I don't know how familiar you are with them but they're like tampons in that you have to get it seated in the correct place. As soon as it's in far enough it'll be comfortable. If it's not in deep enough you'll feel it (that's the problem I was having with longer sets).

It won't be long before you're ordering a smaller, heavier set - but beware as these balls can be addictive! Have fun.

Hi VR, from the site it does look a little bit big but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it! I too would be devastated of I bought some and they kept cong away, so I'm going to work slowly up to smaller ones I. Hope and of they are asicj gin as I'm hearing them om more then willing to get a little addicted to this type of work out.x

Oh just one more question everyone, just waiting on my order does it come with advice on how long do I keep this large Kegel ball in for? Do not want to over do it but at the same time do not want to take it out too soo that its helping me tone up? Thanks everyone x

Hi VR (sorry about first post totally mixed up!). From what I saw it does look a little bit big but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it! I too would be devastated if I bought some and they kept coming away, so I'm going to work slowly up to smaller ones with thanks to all the advice I got on here or I could have been just like your friend. And if they are as good as everyone is saying then I won't mind getting a bit addicted to this kind of work out. X

I did write a reply but I got logged out so it was lost ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

I didn't keep the leaflet and can't remember what it said, but I think it was just standard advice on cleaning and a bit on use.

I leave mine in for several hours a day. I do exercise sets of ten three times an hour while they're in (and when they're not). Remember that relaxing the muscles is as important as tightening them. You can also regular core exercises like the bridge with them in.

I think the best part of these balls is that you remember to do your exercises when they're in plus they teach you the right muscle to use. I have a nerve problem so am very conscious of keeping them going - a use it or lose it (or at least, in my case, use it before you lose it) thing. I see a continence nurse because of it and it was quite surreal having her fingers in me teaching me the different muscles to use. Who knew there was more than one! I also never thought I'd be quite pleased to have a complete stranger tell me I was naturally strong in there even though I have little feeling on one side ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Give them a good go and enjoy.

Hello, i need some advise please. I recently purchased the Tracey Cox Kegel toner balls and despite numerous attempts and plenty of lube i just can't get the second ball to stay in. The minute i stand up or move it pushes out, what am i doing wrong, i haven't used anything like this before.

My Mrs got these and loves them https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12689

neve21 wrote:

Hello, i need some advise please. I recently purchased the Tracey Cox Kegel toner balls and despite numerous attempts and plenty of lube i just can't get the second ball to stay in. The minute i stand up or move it pushes out, what am i doing wrong, i haven't used anything like this before.

You're not doing anything wrong. I had the same problem. Turns out I have a short vaginal canal (and a backwards tilted cervix - now that's a lottery winner on smear-test day!).

The single ball I've recc'd to MrsG would probably suit you better. If you don't fancy that try to compare length sizes to the ones you have and buy shorter.

We're all as different on the inside as we are on the outside so it's just a matter of getting the right fit for everything.

VR wrote:

neve21 wrote:

You're not doing anything wrong. I had the same problem. Turns out I have a short vaginal canal (and a backwards tilted cervix - now that's a lottery winner on smear-test day!).

The single ball I've recc'd to MrsG would probably suit you better. If you don't fancy that try to compare length sizes to the ones you have and buy shorter.

We're all as different on the inside as we are on the outside so it's just a matter of getting the right fit for everything.

Snap apparently I have a tilted cervix too. Oh so the two balls may not be beat for me in the future. As for the single Kegel ball I'm loving it. Only been using it a few days but have already gone for a couple of hours with it in and actually miss it a bit when I take it out! Thanks again for your help.

MrsG. wrote:

VR wrote:

neve21 wrote:

Snap apparently I have a tilted cervix too. Oh so the two balls may not be beat for me in the future. As for the single Kegel ball I'm loving it. Only been using it a few days but have already gone for a couple of hours with it in and actually miss it a bit when I take it out! Thanks again for your help.

Glad you like it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I can use duo sets as long as I watch the length. I've got the other Lovehoney purple ones but also bought the Fifty Shades Beyond Aroused set, currently £29.99. These are great as you can pop the balls out and use them without the cradle when you get used to them. Even in the cradle these fit me, though.