Kegel balls: Tracey Cox vs Lelo - which ones should I get?

Buttsinyourface wrote:

Curious... are the Tracy Cox ones really that bad? I've been looking forward to getting them with my OH points next month.

No, they are not bad, but the question is "which set should I get, Lelo or Tracey Cox" and in this comparison, Lelo tends to get the most votes.

I like the Tracey Cox ball, but not for pelvic toning. It is too big for me to use it in this way and I am almost convinced they were designed more for "fun" because they contain a ball inside them which moves when you move and produces little sensations - a constant reminder that it is there. I can squeeze around the Tracey Cox ball when I move and feel it brushing my g-spot, the little ball jiggling away producing gentle tapping sensations within. I can't do this with smaller balls, because I can barely feel them inside and they don't have a ball that jiggles within. I feel confident wearing the Tracey Cox ball out and about, knowing it is unlikely to slip out and tumble down my pant leg....etc etc.

The Tracey Cox ball I personally prefer for naughty, out and about teasing. It may even help with pelvic toning in the sense that, when you squeeze around it, you can feel it and so therefore you learn to isolate youe pelvic floor muscles. You can feel the clench and this gives you a place to work from. In this regard though, they are really best for beginners (in my opinion) because like I said, I am over 30 and have had two children and the Tracey Cox ball is no challenge for me. I don't have to squeeze to keep it in. It stays wedged up behind my pubic bone and requires a good pull if I am honest to get it out. In other words, it doesn't make me work, but I can always choose to work my muscles around it, if I desired.

For more of a Kegal Toning challenge, I think the Lelo beads are better because they are smaller and weigh a bit more. They are big enough that most beginners will benefit, but small enough to be somewhat of a workout for intermediates. Then the smaller Noir beads are maybe best for intermediates to advanced users.

Hope that helps!

Buttsinyourface wrote:

Curious... are the Tracy Cox ones really that bad? I've been looking forward to getting them with my OH points next month.

No, they are not, but they are larger, so in the situation we are talking about woman with no kids, and under 30, smaller balls will be more efficient. Lot of young women found Tracey Coxs one too big and not giving them any challenge. In this case I would go for the Lelo ones, unless the woman has weak pelvic floor muscles, in which case, the Tracey Coxs one may be better. Same for women, who have kids and may need bigger balls at first.

Really, often it is just some work better for some person.

Lelo

Hi everyone, I ended up buying the LELO noir ones, but it turns out I can wear them all day without the slightest bit of difficulty. Does this mean that they won't benefit me in any way or do you still get a workout even if you don't realise it?

Hi Ruby :)

I think your muscles do still get a mild work out from just wearing kegel balls (due to muscles flinching at the contact, for want of a better explanation) but as has been said, they are more to remind you to put the effort in. When using jiggle balls I tend to break out into a vaginal work out whenever they draw my notice.

I saw a video for a kegel exerciser that suggested holding a squeeze for five seconds, letting go and pulsing five times in five seconds then waiting fifteen seconds before repeating. I follow this pattern for five minutes whenever I remember the balls are there.

Have you considered trying these?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

They're heavy steel, weighing in at 221g combined and I found I had to work to keep them in. Also, if you're pretty tight anyway, there's these,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30257

These are much lighter at just 48g combined but still weighty enough for me to have had to work to hold them as they're so tiny tiny small.

I reviewed both so take a peek and see my experiences with them. Hope this helps.x

Thanks Ouch! I'll probably buy the FSOG then and hold on to the LELO ones til I try the new ones. Can't bring myself to return LELO without a fair trial because everything LELO makes is just too beautiful!