Kegel balls?

I originally had a set of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

Theyre great but I found them very easy to hold onto and it wasn't something I needed to think about at all. I could still keep them even if I was pulling hard on the string (but then I obviously had to think about it :') ) I was only aware that they were there due to the size and the rattle of them.

ive always thought I couldn't orgasm but recently with a lot of effort I think I may be having very weak ones (I have a few small involuntary contractions and a tiny increase in pleasure) so naturally I wanted more..... ;)

I decided to invest in these thinking they were a more advanced set and could strengthen me up (I find kegels on their own far too distracting to keep up, and very hard to maintain):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30257

unfortunately I don't feel these hard to keep in either! Will they still be doing their job even if I don't have to focus on it or can anyone recommend a harder set?

Try these, they are heavier, so you'll need to use your muscles more to keep them in. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32949

It seems like you need something much more challenging if you don't find the small steel ones a challenge! The smaller and heavier the kegel balls, the more effort it takes to hold them in.

You could try one of these:

Ami+
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32417

This kegel exercisier weighs 136g (more than double the weight of your first pair) and is relatively small with a circumference of 3.5 inches. I do believe that it's currently the heaviest jiggle balls available.

Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

These are the heaviest balls available at 221g. This is currently my favourite pair, although I do miss the jiggling since these don't have free roaming balls. This pair gives me the greatest challenge, especially when I wear them during workouts. Keeping them in while doing sets of jumping jacks, butt kicks and other hoppy aerobics moves is pretty... interesting. c:

A good set of kegel exercisers will definitely aid you in achieving stronger orgasms as your inner muscles get stronger. I own the basic ben wa balls myself and while I no longer use them for kegel exercises since they're too light, I find them amazing for bedroom play. I pop them in and then insert a vibrating egg after them. The vibrations make the inner balls jump all over the place and is highly arousing. Just an idea if you ever plan on retiring them! ;)

@Minkish Mnx, had no idea there were even heavier ones. Good suggestions. Think these are going on my wishlist!!

Yes, they are amazing! I'm a little addicted to kegel balls so I pawed my way through every one available on the site. I'm expecting my Ami+ this week, definitely excited! I want to eventually try the Lovehoney pair that you recommended as well. I love Lovehoney own brand products so I can't let that slip me by.

I just ordered the 50 shades heavy set excited to try them.

I'm torn between the Lovehoney ones and the 50 shades ones. Most likely scenario is I'll end up choosing the 50 shades. Maybe even both hehe

Minkish Minx > How difficult is it to clean the "Inner Goddess" (gee, what a name) balls properly (as in "sufficiently enough to appease the nerves of a hygiene freak")? I have been wondering about these but I am not sure how easy it could be to clean those places where balls meet silicone string... and reviewers don't seem to mention this...

Briona87 wrote:

Minkish Minx > How difficult is it to clean the "Inner Goddess" (gee, what a name) balls properly (as in "sufficiently enough to appease the nerves of a hygiene freak")? I have been wondering about these but I am not sure how easy it could be to clean those places where balls meet silicone string... and reviewers don't seem to mention this...

Heh, I hate the name too, especially when taken into context with that (horrible) novel.

Truth be told, it can be tough since there is the tiniest sliver of a gap between the silicone and the ball where gunk can get trapped. It doesn't happen often but I've had it at least once or twice.

Most of the time, a good wash with a sex toy cleaner does the job but when it doesn't, I pull the string out a little and use a baby toothbrush for a more thorough clean. I've been thinking of dipping it in hot water to disinfect it like I do with my rainbow fluorite yoni egg, but I'm not sure if the silicone can withstand the temperature. I'm inclined to think that it can, but don't want to chance it until I'm 100% sure.

So far, scrubbing with the sex toy cleaner works fine for me, but if you're more concerned, the Beyond Aroused balls from the 50 shades series should give you better peace of mind since the balls can be removed from the cradle completely. They are much lighter though. :(

Hope this helps!

slinky binky wrote:

I'm torn between the Lovehoney ones and the 50 shades ones. Most likely scenario is I'll end up choosing the 50 shades. Maybe even both hehe

I love the 50 shades ones! I've never tried the Lovehoney ones though, and I hope to some day! The main difference, I would think, is that the 50 shades one doesn't come with free roaming balls so you wouldn't have the jiggling effect. I do miss that, which is why I've bought the Ami+ for when I want more stimulating fun. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Minkish Minx wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Heh, I hate the name too, especially when taken into context with that (horrible) novel.

Truth be told, it can be tough since there is the tiniest sliver of a gap between the silicone and the ball where gunk can get trapped. It doesn't happen often but I've had it at least once or twice.

Most of the time, a good wash with a sex toy cleaner does the job but when it doesn't, I pull the string out a little and use a baby toothbrush for a more thorough clean. I've been thinking of dipping it in hot water to disinfect it like I do with my rainbow fluorite yoni egg, but I'm not sure if the silicone can withstand the temperature. I'm inclined to think that it can, but don't want to chance it until I'm 100% sure.

So far, scrubbing with the sex toy cleaner works fine for me, but if you're more concerned, the Beyond Aroused balls from the 50 shades series should give you better peace of mind since the balls can be removed from the cradle completely. They are much lighter though. :(

Hope this helps!

slinky binky wrote:

I love the 50 shades ones! I've never tried the Lovehoney ones though, and I hope to some day! The main difference, I would think, is that the 50 shades one doesn't come with free roaming balls so you wouldn't have the jiggling effect. I do miss that, which is why I've bought the Ami+ for when I want more stimulating fun. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I had the Inner Goddess balls before they changed the cord to a silicone cord - it used to be a black rope with knots holding the balls in place, that was a nightmare to try and keep clean! Gunk would get all stuck up in the knots and in the ball holes.. Lets just say I was so grossed out I stopped playing with them *shudder*

Minkish Minx > Thanks a lot, I had sort of expected this little niggle. Now it is up to me, I suppose ;-) I guess that boiling the set should be fine, silicone should be able to withstand boiling water without any problems.

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I had the Inner Goddess balls before they changed the cord to a silicone cord - it used to be a black rope with knots holding the balls in place, that was a nightmare to try and keep clean! Gunk would get all stuck up in the knots and in the ball holes.. Lets just say I was so grossed out I stopped playing with them *shudder*

Oh gosh, that sounds horrible. I'm glad that they changed the cord. It's a lot less prone to trapping gunk now, I would think. Knots sound like a real pill to clean. :s

Briona87 wrote:

Minkish Minx > Thanks a lot, I had sort of expected this little niggle. Now it is up to me, I suppose ;-) I guess that boiling the set should be fine, silicone should be able to withstand boiling water without any problems.

Sounds great, I'll probably boil it then! I hope that eventually there'll be more kegel balls available that are heavier like the Inner Goddess ones. Currently, it's the only one I know of that weighs above 200g which doesn't really leave us with a lot of choice.

(By the by, your t-shirt is soooo adorable! Poor T-Rex. xD)