Kegels

Just purchased my first set of kegels to try and strengthen both my pelvic floor and orgasms. When I first inserted them they proved to me how sexually ‘in need’ (for want of better words!)

Has anyone else experienced improvements of their pelvic floor after inserting these for a prolonged period of time?

1 Like

I should do my kegals more than what I’m currently doing but yes they can help and have helped loads of people. I’m only 20 and I do them from time to time. You can never be too young to start.

Simply inserting kegel balls for prolonged periods will give small improvements, particularly at first, but for real strengthening you need to make sure you are doing the kegel exercises around them, both squeezing and releasing the squeeze.

3 Likes

Completely echo @Calie’s comment. I used to think I could just leave them in but noticed a huge difference when I actually started doing exercises with them in. I also found it makes the time I have them in more productive too, and I usually do the exercises alongside an app so I can track how I’m getting on but that’s just personal preference :blush:

2 Likes

I wore kegal balls most days a year or so ago but now I tend to use a machine that makes my muscles jump of an evening as I found that whilst wearing benwa/ kegal balls I was permanently turned on.

Don’t get me wrong this isn’t a bad thing but it drove me ridiculously wild and I couldn’t focus on things so easily. I’ve therefore reduced my kegal ball usage and switched to a pelvic workout machine. I do wear kegal balls if I anticipate I may want to get in the mood …

2 Likes

What app do you use? Would you recommend it?

1 Like

Would you recommend your pelvic floor exerciser? I have been looking at a few but the recommendations are not that great for the money.

I use a kegal 8 and yes I’d recommend it.

I got my wife a set of Tracey Cox Kegel balls to help post pregnancy and she tried them yesterday. She couldn’t really feel them doing anything.

We read through the instructions and when she got to the bit that said to aim to hold for 30 seconds at a time her response was “pfft…I can do that now anyway”!

That was with one, should she move to the two ball version to get more benefit or is it the size of the balls that may be the issue. This was all lying down, do you get better results when using them in an upright position?

1 Like

Yeah, being upright will be more of a challenge as gravity will affect them more.

If she is finding the one she has too easy she either needs to go for heavier or smaller or both.

1 Like

Does the Kegel 8 give you any erotic feelings @FortySomethingWife ?

Today I got these Ben wa balls as they were on offer.

Now, I’ve had 4 kids so worry that I’m a bit loose down there so was excited to give these a try. I’ve tried some others without much success. The fit is good, but I can’t get them to stay up high in my vagina. The bottom ball is close to the opening, so I keep shoving them back in… they do feel nice when I walk though.

Am I having this problem because I need to tighten up these muscles? I do a lot of running and don’t pee myself when I run, I can sneeze and cough too without peeing myself, I’m quite proud of that after 4 kids!!!

Is my vagina broke?!

Erm. Not really sorry

Just wondering as it looks similar to a TENS / EMS machine which I’ve found enjoyable through TENS pads, anal probe and stuff.

Yeh it is similar - maybe your pleasure is different hehe

Congratulations on not peeing whilst sneezing! My poor vagina is totally busted after 3 kids! Hence the Keagles! :laughing: