Kerry Katona Makes My blood Boil

What is it with her, talentless, has had more opportunities than most get in a lifetime, negative, has made a living slagging off her husband, being bi-polar, constantly having surgery, dieting, doing drugs, declares herself bankrupt then does an add for a loan company targetting women. She did however get a 'mother of the year award' once.

I didn't know she's bipolar. Maybe that's why she's like it?
I don't care much for most celebrities! Xx

lol she is an idiot! How she got that award we will never know. I don't know how she still manages to get jobs in the media :/ x

MissJ i've no problem with people doing well and getting on in life its just she abuses every given opportunity. maltedmilk i'm pretty sur she said she has bipolar but then she does tend to play the victim card time after time.

Natalya I completely agree, I didn't realize that she was possibly bipolar though! If she is, it is sad that she is still allowed in the media, it can't be good for her.

And Chelsea that is true, I think sometimes that the media deliberately overlook mental illness, all they care about is entertainment! x

most 'celebrities' make my blood boil, the majority are fame and money hungry people with very little talent. Generally I cant stand glamour models or people like Kim Kardashian, constantly over the news. I refuse to celebrate anybody that hasnt done something amazing for the good of humanity. I know a talented artist when I see one but see no cause to get over excited over them.

My partner offended the ex arch bishop of England the other day, he (the archbishop) came into my partners shop, and my partner treated him exactly the same as all the other customers which was fairly, but not pestering him about who he was. The archbishop bumbled around a bit, looked miffed and then left. My partner said 'well what makes him more special than any of my other customers? I see no reason for special treatment' :)

Ork wrote:

On mental health, regardless of what it is unlike most issues, if you don't know what it is or what it's like dealing with it, you really shouldn't talk about it, generally you just add to the issues people already have who suffer from it.

Also I have no idea who this person is lol!

you may recognise her from the 'mums go to icelands' advert *rolls eyes*

Ugh don't get started on religion, it's crazy in this day and age! An appreciation for science is the best :D ! Just saw kerry katona on an ad for one of those quick loan companies, lovely lol x

I always get Kerry Katona mixed up with Jade Goody. Gets me into trouble sometimes! Also, if I was Kerry Katona I would so change my surname to Katana!!!

Why is Kim Kardashian famous is her dad just rich or something? She was on msn news when I logged out the other day for dressing provocative whilst pregnant. Cheryl Cole is one who irritates me. Our public figures suck!! Xx

I could understand her erratic lifestyle choices may have been due to her mental illness but I find her new venture in advertising for a pay-check loan company really inapporopriate- they have like 2000x interest piled on. She has been through bankruptcy and debts and to do something like just seems stupid.

As for Kim Kardashian- They were initially famous for her late father being the lawyer to OJ Simpson (if I remember correctly) then she got known for her sex tape...

I agree mm, they really do. Maybe if some of them actually had "talent" I'd be somewhat content but it's all very much about vanity and stupidity.

I don't care much for celeberites in general. And i don't tend to keep in with gossip when it comes to them, so the kerry situation is a bit over my head. I have heard though maybe years ago that she has Bipolar, which must be a tough thing to live with. And may not get her many 'normal jobs' so she might be taking advantage of her fame purely for that reason.
Though, what celebreties don't take advantage of their fame? they all do in some ways.
I tries my best not to take notice, even though that can be difficult as they are constantly on the news and papers, internet where ever you look and also people maybe in work, your friends and people in the street that you pass are talking about them.. They are just people, average people, no different to any of us. Just more money and well known in the world. Its a shame people look up to them, when we often hear mostly bad things of them from the press (often enough it isn't true anyway or bent the truth to make it more interesting for us)

Does anyone really truly like ANY celebrity.....

Especially when they are rich and famous without a braincell in their head.....

While the rest of us work hard for a living....

It's not about jealousy, it is about fairness......

LoveHoney - Chelsea I completely agree how serious mental health issues are and did not suggest because she has biploar she is playing the victim card. What i did say is she has abused opportunities then gone on to blame everyone and their dog for 'her' failures. If her failures are because of bipolar then she needs to address that and find work she'd be more suited to. As a start maybe she could lower her expectations and take a regular job, live in a smaller house and forget about stardom.

WildThing 'Peter Andre' is another person with no talent yet thrives?

I would agree with Peter Andre there..... He is talented... Agreed. And astute in making money from documentaries about his life and kids. Savvy indeed.

But I wonder how many other people - artists, services, builders, child care and other professions there are, that equally do the same, but receive no recognition. Frankly, it makes me sick.

CorrieA has the right idea too. Shame people look up to them.... What an aspiration it must be to be a celebrity. Is that a life-aim for the insecure? Craving popularity?

She is one of those people who you look at and think How the F**k did somebody so mouthy and talentless become so well known ?

Hi all, I think that in-keeping with our rules about personal attacks (even if those people are in the limelight) I should lock this thread now as it's going a little too far.

Ha, just read Alice's post above. Best retract what I say. Edited