Kindu and other sexy apps for couples

My wife and I are experimenting with an app called Kindu. Its a good way to share desires without risking feeling gutted/embarrased when your OH looks at you in disgust.

The way it works is you answer a big list of questions on your own phone ( at any time it suits ) with yes,maybe or no. If your OH answers maybe or yes you both see it in a Match list and you can talk about trying it! The no's are never seen avoiding embarassment.

Its iOS and android and its just between you and partner. You can have it on your own phone, no need to pass phone between you. So for example I have it on my M8 and wife on her iPhone. I've answered all the questions, she is still working through it.

Anyone else using any apps like this or sexy apps to make life spicy between you?

( FYI I have no connection to the developers or investment in it. Just sharing as I thought it was really cool! )

Sounds similay to OK Cupid, which is also question based.

Is that explicit questions also? Does it sound very much the same?

I have done something similar online previously, but didn't know there was an app for it. So that's good to know. I was under the impression OK Cupid is a dating site, where as this app is for couples to identify similar sexual desires? Am I hot or cold with this understanding?

Surely if it tells you which you both said yes to, then by omission you would know what your partner said no to?

to me it just sounds easier to ask and talk about it openly but i can see why it would appeal

LadyS wrote:

I have done something similar online previously, but didn't know there was an app for it. So that's good to know. I was under the impression OK Cupid is a dating site, where as this app is for couples to identify similar sexual desires? Am I hot or cold with this understanding?

Ok Cupid I think is a dating site I think. Kindu is not at all, its very basic and simple. Create a username and once your partner has one you invite and then your locked with each other and nobody else.

Yes Kindu helps you find shared desires in a non intimating way. I've been married over 10 years and I can say yes on this knowing that I won't get looks of disgust or cold shoulder if she disagrees!

JM88 wrote:

Surely if it tells you which you both said yes to, then by omission you would know what your partner said no to?

to me it just sounds easier to ask and talk about it openly but i can see why it would appeal

No you wouldn't know as there are too many questions. I guess there are some you may think ' oh I hope they like that' so you would know if they don't answer but as I say too many and you can rattle through them quickly.

I thought it could be good for some , for example getting my OH to talk about sex and fantasies is like getting blood from a stone. She just won't say outright "I want this and this way" until we are in the heat of the moment and some sexual stuff needs a bit prep or the mood can be killed.

Interesting, I might give it a go with my partner

Chevysexy77 wrote:

Interesting, I might give it a go with my partner

Good luck with it. I hope you enjoy it. So far the matches we have I knew already ( and have done ) but I hoping I might stuble across a shared desire we haven't discussed.

We've always been extremely open about what we want sexually, and that has been great for us exploring every boundary that we have ever wanted to.

However, I think this app could be a lot of fun and it could give us new ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Sorry. Double post!

I've just come across this site, I've not used it myself but I had a look at some of the questions and it seemed ok.

http://mojoupgrade.com/

1 Like

Im intrested to know more! This might be good for shy partner etc :)

I thought that Kindu sounded like a great idea so I downloaded it and spent a few minutes going through the questions. I suppose it is very similar to the way that Tinder works (by flagging up a match when you and your partner both say yes to a question)
I thought it was far too vanilla for my relationship though so I deleted the app . A much more kinky version would be great for my girlfriend and I but for those just starting to venture into role play, light bondage, toys etc this app would be a lot of fun

We've tried the Mojo Upgrade site last night. It is fun, not extremely difficult or diversified, but enough to get you started, I guess. Having been together for 10 years now, we both agree it would be more useful to have also the "no" results included in the end tables so we could discuss them.

So for example if there's something I said no to, but he said yes, it would be interesting to talk about it and reach common ground or at least clear the air instead of leaving it hanging between us (possibly leading to frustration). So we actually decided to print all the questions and talk some more about the ones that got omitted from our results due to the nos.

era wrote:

We've tried the Mojo Upgrade site last night. It is fun, not extremely difficult or diversified, but enough to get you started, I guess. Having been together for 10 years now, we both agree it would be more useful to have also the "no" results included in the end tables so we could discuss them.

So for example if there's something I said no to, but he said yes, it would be interesting to talk about it and reach common ground or at least clear the air instead of leaving it hanging between us (possibly leading to frustration). So we actually decided to print all the questions and talk some more about the ones that got omitted from our results due to the nos.

I agree, the questions answered no too would be nice to know n dicuss

Runs away to download it! x

Let me know what you think NEvans

sassykitten;) wrote:

Let me know what you think NEvans

It looks like a really awful app but its surprisingly good! Some of the quetions are rather funny x

X confessions is great. Bit of a delay in getting all the cards but we have all our matches now and slowly working through them.

Just trying mojo upgrade and taking a long time to build my quiz hehe