King Cock Ultra Realistic Dildo with Balls and Suction Cup 5.5 Inch

Hi. Does anyone have this? I'm thinking of buying it, but I've been advised a silicone one might be better?

Is it as good as it looks?!

Thanks,
Flip-flop

I don’t have it but a friend bought a King Cock quite recently and she loves it! What is your preference? Do you prefer silicone or are you after a realistic feeling dildo?

We have several King cocks and they are great.

I have a realistic suction cock and balls and it feels very good, I can feel the veins on the shaft, but the silicone is not the same it’s just soft

We have several of the King Cocks including the massive 9.5 and I think they are excellent. They are mainly used these days by wife for pegging me or solo fun, so different to what you will be doing but I’m sure the end result will be the same. They are both firm but have flexibilty.

I bought one and ended up giving it to a friend due to the smell of it. Ended up saving up and buying a Vixen Creations dildo and it's worth every penny.

Hi. Thanks for all your comments. I would only be using it to suck on really, so it was more if not being silicone it would smell of rubber etc?

Thanks,
Flip-flop.

P.s. Does anyone else do this? Is it a good thing to do whilst masturbating? Thanks.

Hello

I have a king cock dildo and I love it. It is so realistic and thick. I have the 8" with balls.

My vagina does not agree with the material so I have to use a condom with it. There aren't any available here that are that thickness, silicone and in a decent price range, so a condom has to suffice for now.

The king cock range is made from PVC which does give off a strong plastic smell at the beginning. After several uses and washes the smell does ease off slightly. Also I recommend using renewer powder to keep the dildo in tiptop condition.

🐼

We have this king cock and it’s a perfect dildo for the price, it’s realistic and has a great girth to it. Brilliant for anal and vaginal penetration and the suction cup is so so strong! Really worth the money if your looking at them and I don’t think you can get much better unless you spend £80+ on one of the super premium toys like a vixen which are on another level when it comes to realism

King Cocks are incredibly popular, but if you don't want the smell or taste of rubber, silicone would be better. 

Have you looked at the Lifelike Lover range?

This dildo in particular seems to match your requirements (5.5 inches, balls, suction cup) and is made of silicone: Luxe 5.5 Inch

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

King Cocks are incredibly popular, but if you don't want the smell or taste of rubber, silicone would be better.

Have you looked at the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lifelike-lover/ range?

This dildo in particular seems to match your requirements (5.5 inches, balls, suction cup) and is made of silicone: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201.

I second Jess's suggestion, especially as you say you mainly want it to suck on - I have the one linked to (in a different colour) and it is a favourite for blow job practice. No unpleasant smell or taste, and I find it's a good balance of squishy and firm, although it is on the firmer side.

I have the king cock 8.5 one with balls and it’s currently my favourite toy, would definiantly recommend!

Hi RachelBC

Thanks for the review.

Is the 'new plastic' smell / taste ok? People have mentioned it.

Thank you
Flip-flop

Hi Flip-flop,

As with most toys, there’s nearly always new ‘plastic smell’ but it soon wears away after use. If it tastes like plastic then maybe use a flavoured lube :)

I personally find silicone too draggy, it needs way more lube or even a condom over it where as the rubber type don't. I pick rubber over silicone for that reason, even though it feels smoother to touch, its harder ot use.