Kink compatibility app

Hello lovely people, someone posted on a topic a few weeks back about an app which a couple (or more) can answer questions on what things they want to try in the bedroom and the app sends you the results for which ones you’d both want to try, but I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the app or what thread the comment was on, pretty sure it began with a C though

1 Like

You’re probably thinking about “spicer” if not then it’s deffo one to try in our opinion! Opens a lot of doors and gives great onsite into what your OH is into or not even after out 25+ years :wink:

2 Likes

It would be Carnal Calibration

Mojo Upgrade. Not an App but does what you are looking for.

https://mojoupgrade.com/

1 Like

@G_and_S yes spicer that’s the one! Thank you very much

Hey @JoCat Did you try carnal collaboration with any success?

For that matter has anyone tried this App?

I completed this and sent the link to my OH but she doesn’t seem interested in answering any of the questions which is a pity. I totally respect her position and not wanting to do this of course.

Mid 50’s Kiwi + 6 years…:nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah I used it with my partner, there wasn’t anything shocking in the results bc we’re very open anyway but it sparked a conversation.

Its a pity that Mrs Kiwi wasn’t interested, did you discuss it in advance? That may have helped.

1 Like

Hey @JoCat. Thanks for your feedback and advice :+1:.

No I didn’t talk to her first, which I realise now that you mention it is an oversight on my part. DOH!! :scream:

I shall raise this App/Quiz again at some point to see if we can do it together after chatting openly about it :blush:

In the nicest possible way…well, duh
:rofl:

1 Like