Kinkiest /naughtiest things you have done

Rimming my wife till she squirted while she was sitting on my face. That was and felt really dirty.

2 Likes

Gone out with a butt plug and a pair of nipple clamps on (fun fact, the smaller round nipple clamps are invisible under a padded bra).

5 Likes

Hey man I love your 3rd one. Iā€™m huge on letting ppl see me itā€™s such a huge turn on. edited by mod

3 Likes

@Mr_and_Mrs_UK Great, thought provoking questions! Here are my answers:

1. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone? Scat play when I was younger. More recently, all kinds of anal toys, male chastitcy cage, improvised self CBT, and orally and anally training with a beginner pegging set I bought so Iā€™ll be prepared when I bring it up to my wife and she hopefully says yes to the idea.
  2. With your partner? Anal toys (on me), BJ in the shower, sex in the church where we got married
  3. With some one else before you met your partner and do they know about it? Sex while she was on her period. Only been with two women, both serious relationships. As I enjoy being alive, I donā€™t talk about my ex lol

Answering these I suddenly and awkwardly feel more kinky and dirty than I realized. :grimacing: Kinda goes with my username though I suppose. I am admittedly open to quite a bit which I feel makes me a great person to discuss all those things many shy away from, but also it can get awkward if I unintentionally let some stuff slip that might be considered higher rated than the current conversation or chat is trying to be. So just gonna ā€œLEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!ā€, let this post fly, and see how it goes. eats popcorn
Edit: minor wording change. Hopefully Iā€™ll get to the point I can actually make a decent post without having to edit xD

3 Likes
  1. Probably Going outside being plugged. In the bedroom I think that would be streching my bum with my toys

2. With the OH that will be anal fisting and doing watersport with a tunnelplug :wink: (Both on me)

3. n/a

1 Like

@anon8189768, what does CBT stand for? Sorry, Iā€™m a bit slow on the uptake! No worries about the editing, Iā€™m always having to edit for spelling / grammar mistakes, adding second thoughts or taking out things where I realise Iā€™ve given to much information!

1. Alone: exploring self BDSM, lots of nipple pain play.
  2. With my OH: not much really! Regularly use butt plugs / have anal sex, not sure that really counts as kinky though.
  3. n/a only had one partner
3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 CBT = ā€œCock and Ball Tortureā€. In the non BDSM scene, and more commonly, it stands for ā€œCognitive Behavioral Therapyā€. I meant it as the former.

4 Likes

Thanks, I didnā€™t think you would be referring to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy which is what I know it as! :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done a lot Im pretty much the guy who will do everything everyone else is afraid to. I was a gay sex slave for nearly 3 years so I name it Iā€™ve done it

1 Like

We love sex in unusual places. Itā€™s usually impromptu and therefore wildly exciting.
I love pegging my husband and he loves to tie me up and use me as a toy.
These are our kinkiest things. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes
  1. Probably giving myself a BJ (when I was flexible!), or inserting my dick in my own arse just to see if I could;
  2. Too many to mention, but still a couple of things left to explore;
  3. Nothing really; my current wife is my kinky soulmate.
3 Likes

Would be mine an @FoxyLea87 first Bi MMF threesome. Was definitely an eye opening experience and alot of fun to partake in :grin:

4 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 Cock and ball torture can be incorporated into Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and vice-versa, I imagine. :rooster::ping_pong::bowling::cricket_bat_and_ball:

2 Likes

With my ex pee play. We loved it.

Current partner nothing lol.

2 Likes

I cannot say I have done anything filthy. I am far to vanilla. Sorry but hope to get some ideaā€™s

5 Likes

We have had sex behind a garage before while it had a view of a apartment block in front of us, any of them could of probably see us.

We have done anal, pegging, rimming, car Blowjobs ha we LOVE trying new things so if you guys have any suggestions, reply to this post please.

No scat or water play though

4 Likes

Anal, rimming and pegging would be our filthiest things so far.

3 Likes

Rimming, anal or anything else like that ainā€™t nasty!! Even an atm with a strapon ainā€™t, she didnā€™t have a problem doing it to me so I couldnā€™t say no. Thatā€™s all something we both enjoy. But is filthiest considered kinky, just wondering.

4 Likes

Is this question in the name of scientific research?? :joy::joy:
There is a problem, in that what one person regards as filthy may be perfectly normal to another.
We havenā€™t or fancy trying any water works.
I love shaving my wife bald and tending to all areas where hair grows. Once completely hairless, sooth with gentle tongue strokes.

5 Likes

Anal rimming and anal penetration is something weā€™ve both really started getting into in the past year. This is probably as dirty as weā€™ve got. Some of the sexting we send to each other can sometimes get pretty filthy also.

3 Likes