Passing ice cubes from mouth to mouth with a previous girl friend was very erotic.
Passing it from my mouth in to her other lips was even more so.!!
Oh ouch @Iwill ![]()
so glad I aināt the only numpty ![]()
Tough to answer in some ways when you think that one manās kinky smorgasborg is another manās Tuesday night. I also have been monogamous to/with my wife since we got together age 18, so itās all pretty relative.
1. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone? I suppose masturbating with a full range of toys - plugs, vibrating prostate massager, stroker, nipple clamps, cockring, all while watching home movies. Nothing gets me off like hearing my wife cum.
2. With your partner? Either pegging or eating her creampie are probably considered the kinkiest. But weāve engaged in a whole range of BDSM activities (weāre both pretty switchy). DP is probably my favorite thing with the prime confluence between the axes of frequency and kinkiness.
3. With some one else before you met your partner and do they know about it? I masturbated with/side-by-side a male friend a couple times, in a pretty dark environ and no touching. Or some sexy chat with classmates back in the pre-video MSN/AOL days - including masturbating and narrating it.
sucked three guys off in the cinema club one afternoon in a 90 minute session - it emptied the club! Great revenge for how a girlfriend had treated me.
Recently told my wife that I trust her enough that if she wants another cock, or MMF that Iām happy enough for her to take it. But only if Iām there to join in or watchā¦
Been together 14 years and weāve just got kinkier.
Ended up in a swingers club the following weekend to just get an taste of it. Nothing happend apart from us fucking but was a massive turn on for us to walk round in or skimpy outfits watching others .
Joined fab swingers and hopefully soon the MMF will happen
good work!
Added update to my last submission. Top of the list is having watched my wife with two men. If that wasnāt enough I spent a couple hours intermittently rubbing her, kissing her, and providing a lot of oral sex vaginally and anally. Both guys wore condoms but there was something really exciting about going down on both holes after they used them.
Something that sticks in my mind a bit like @emily4massage.
Early stages of dating sat in my car masturbating by placing a vibrating toys over my crotch area,it was outside her house while she was sitting naked in front of her window. This was the days before mobile phones had recording functions. We both had our phones on speaker. Definitely felt naughty as we hadnāt at the time seen each other naked.
Sex in the back of our car after a romantic meal out.
Also using a phone controlled vibrating egg, out at the pub and the wife goes to order our drinks, I start turning the egg on and she has to carry on as if nothing is happening.
Iām more impressed you got your wife to go to the bar ![]()
I had to give her my card
Was she shaken not stirred.![]()
![]()
![]()
Shaken while at the bar but couldnāt risk spilling my pint on her way back
@DLJL
Oh dang that is hot asf
During a tricky period in our marriage where my sex drive was through the roof and hubbyās was through the floor, I arranged to meet an old school friend supposedly for a drink. I got totally dressed up - lacy undies, stockings, suspenders, the works.
He got cold feet and didnāt show, so maybe it doesnāt count?
Would you have taken the meeting to more than the drink @Aliscot and was it something you had discussed with husband or was it a secret meeting. I think wearing the works you were looking forward to more than the drink? How did you feel when he did not show? Has hubbies sex drive improved? I for one would find it very difficult not to be turned on by a woman wearing the works.
I once fingered my ex in the hot tub at a spaā¦
long story short I was receiving a blowjob on the back seat of a coach ( I was the driver,we was parked up and the lady helping me out was the hostess) I was sat in the centre seat and she was kneeling, when we had finished we noticed another coach had reversed in at the side of us and the obvious hen party that was watching gave us a cheer and round of applause
![]()
kinkiest thing iāve done is dressing up a schoolboy and being fucked by the headmaster (my hookup)
naughtiest thing iāve done was sneakily meeting a boy in my back garden for him to ride me, my neighbours caught us and i just kept riding him while they kept looking
I hate to admit this, but it happened.
Decades ago⦠my BF and I had a full on missionary fuck⦠in the back of a pickup truck and held a blanket over top of us.
While his 2 friends drove
around town and cheered him on ![]()
![]()
![]()
Wish I had said no ![]()
Pretty sure I was drunk⦠Probably weed involved. not an excuse, but still crappy behavior