Kinks explained

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Have a browse through the Lovehoney range. The ones I have are all lovely and you can kinda see in the pics which are slits and which are shaped.

Wonderful, will do! Thank you :)

I have these (amongst others) and I quite like them: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30989; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30986 (very pretty!); http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30984; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30988 (quite nice); http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30983 (boyshorts are usually my favorite type for everyday use too). Let us know if you try them out how they feel! :)

Thank you era, will do :)! Those all look amazing, I'm really loving the boyshorts!

Shadow Collector wrote:

Sum Sub, I wasn't meaning to condone it and I apologise if I gave that impression. I simply wanted to understand it. I do not condone any illegal activity.

I think this question is over-rated anyway. It's pretty plain and simple really for many, and often very textbook, plus often those into it generally only want an OH to safe-word a fantasy around it, or want the actual thing and know it's too taboo to follow through / illagel to do.

Other than the ones stated above, some like the warm sensations urine produces as it reminds them of other warmth sensations from early childhood.

era wrote:

bunual wrote:

@era: watersports aren't my area but I know people who take part and this is a lot down to feeling degraded. Having someone urinate on you to make you feel worthless and/or less important or making someone else do this. This is also done in areas of the animal kingdom to show dominance. The position can be down to preference, some like it over their body but others want to catch it in their mouth. This feeling can be exciting to people or just satisfying.

Others may be able to chip in with what they get out of it but often those partaking in watersports keep it very quiet because even amongs kinks it is frowned upon by a significant number.

Thank you. I get the part of degradation, but there are lots of ways to achieve that I suppose. So what I don’t get is why do you have to involve urine (or faeces for that matter)? It must add something else to the experience. I know lots of people have been discussing it with very positive attitudes on other threads recently and I did lurk around, but did not feel like intervening on those with my questions as it might have come off as judging and that is not really my intention. If someone from those practicing it could just explain better on here, would be greatly appreciated.

I guess me and my partner are not typical then, because our love of watersports and scat is absolutely nothing to do with degradation.

For us, it is about intimacy and trust. It taken the two most private things that aren't shared, and sharing them with each other. The level of intimacy is immense, and we often feel closest (even closer than during sex) whilst doing these. I guess neither of us understand the taboo, and so there is a little something added to the feelings because we are breaking it.

We both do them to each other, and we both have favourite things we like the other to do. We find the feelings so intense - more intense than any other kinky acts that we have tried.

Aqualaria, great perspective, thank you for sharing that!

I like to lick my wife`s smooth armpits during sex/foreplay,i think it`s something to do with pheromones,also i like the curve and look of the way a raised arm looks.I know it`s not a common kink,but i see it as no more strange than licking any other area of the body!

occhiverdi wrote:

BigBouncyBunny wrote:

I don't think anyone will be explaining necrophilia to us! A friend of ours used to wear a t shirt that said, "Is it still necrophilia if they are still warm!"

I don't get scatting/watersports/vomiting.

with you on those!

+2 (with a phobia of vomit I can't imagine anything worse than that one lol)

era wrote:

bunual wrote:

@era: watersports aren't my area but I know people who take part and this is a lot down to feeling degraded. Having someone urinate on you to make you feel worthless and/or less important or making someone else do this. This is also done in areas of the animal kingdom to show dominance. The position can be down to preference, some like it over their body but others want to catch it in their mouth. This feeling can be exciting to people or just satisfying.

Others may be able to chip in with what they get out of it but often those partaking in watersports keep it very quiet because even amongs kinks it is frowned upon by a significant number.

Thank you. I get the part of degradation, but there are lots of ways to achieve that I suppose. So what I don’t get is why do you have to involve urine (or faeces for that matter)? It must add something else to the experience. I know lots of people have been discussing it with very positive attitudes on other threads recently and I did lurk around, but did not feel like intervening on those with my questions as it might have come off as judging and that is not really my intention. If someone from those practicing it could just explain better on here, would be greatly appreciated.

Personally I like water sports for the intimacy, like you're seeing something you shouldn't. I also love sitting moth my OH in the bathroom too, whether he's on the toilet or in the bath, it's just the ultimate in closeness to me