kinksters! vibrawhip bargain on DOTD!

heh we best stop spamming the boards lest carly shows up with the afforementioned whip XD

That might be fun :P

We'll not go into my recent "3 orders in 2 days" accident, lol...

Well got mine today and it's really nicely constructed, i think it's going to be awesome.. not sure if ill go in for the vibrating aspect tbh, but just as a standard crop it looks really well made which is awesome. it's gone back up now but is still only a tenner in the sale so it might still be a good time to get it if its something that takes your fancy so to speak ;)

Just took this whip out of the box and. . .I love it already! Really good build quality as LF previously said. Feels good in the hand too. Can't wait to administer it to my OH!

sg69 X

just ordered it (as its still £4.99) and looking forward to using it monday night. booked in a steamy session!! x

hmm do the 10% off vouchers work in the sale?

i may order one next week but im worried it'll perish in the drawer

it is great quality SL, so im sure itll be hardy enough to hang around ;)

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm do the 10% off vouchers work in the sale?

i may order one next week but im worried it'll perish in the drawer

yeah. 10% off voucher workes fine. used mine. also used my free toy voucher!

BTW the crop is beautiful. wont fit in my drawer, though!! x

Now, being fully of the kinky perv persuasion, I have and use a goodly (and I really mean goodly, more than 15) collection of spanky toys. I feel that I fully understand the drip-inducing hotness of using spanky toys on a dear personal friend, and making them go all red and glowey, with the occasional juicy "ow". This is something I really, really get. :)

However, no matter how hard I think about it, I am completely unable to grasp the point of a vibrating spanky toy. Can somebody please enlighten me?

Anyone got theirs yet? Any good?

WandA wrote:

Anyone got theirs yet? Any good?

ive got it. but not tried it yet. it will get its use on monday night. so i will let you know tuesday! x

I have mine but also havent tried it out yet... will let you know in due course i expect though :)

TLA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

However, no matter how hard I think about it, I am completely unable to grasp the point of a vibrating spanky toy. Can somebody please enlighten me?

The idea is that after spanking with it, you gently touch with it, the vibrations then massage the area you've just spanked. Since that area is ultra sensitive, the vibrations are felt very strong.

I know about the sensitive area, I usually stroke my hand over it every so often in between strikes with the spanky toy. I'm thinking that vibrations might feel too strong, tickley, or otherwise uncomfortable on a sensitive area which has just been spanked.

If anybody here who has one could you please do me an enormous favour? I'd appreciate it if you could spank yourself on the leg a few times til it reddens up a wee bit, and then stroke the area with the vibrating thingy turned on. And then would you please report back here with details about what that feels like?

Thank you. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

If anybody here who has one could you please do me an enormous favour? I'd appreciate it if you could spank yourself on the leg a few times til it reddens up a wee bit, and then stroke the area with the vibrating thingy turned on. And then would you please report back here with details about what that feels like?

Thank you. :)

*snigger* only on here would you get such a request!!

imeldaimelda wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you could spank yourself on the leg a few times til it reddens up a wee bit, and then stroke the area with the vibrating thingy turned on. And then would you please report back here

*snigger* only on here would you get such a request!!

Actually, that's not an unusual request in many kink groups. Even though I have come across many reports, on different types of rope, crops, canes, floggers, paddles, belts, straps, handcuffs, restraints, cages, and so on, to be honest I've never come across reports on vibrating spanky toys.

Hence the request. :)

Thank you very much for your report, TLA, that was very helpful! I understand what you meant about the flogger whip with all the falls, flogging is a bit of a speciality of mine, and it isn't easy to do, so I can see why that one would pose more difficulties than a more riding croppy-type affair.

When I look for a riding crop, I normally prefer one with a keeper (the bit at the business end) which has less shaft in it, because spanking with the shaft can hurt like a sonofabitch with very little pleasure. So based on your report, if that vibrating crop which was on deal of the day before turns up on deal of the day again, I'll go for it this time. :)

Thanks again for your spanky report, I really appreciate you taking the time to do it. :)

right well ive just bought a vibrawhip i bought the hand paddle one

Mines at the post office

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1225

I love floggers. I got this one first from here and still love this one but got a bigger one now though!

Have practised a lot and I think using some weapons in martial arts for the last 25 years has helped a lot with control and accuracy aspect. My OH had never been flogged before and has really taken to it as have I.

SG69 x

Nexas- get one mate! It will come in handy at some stage. Meanwhile you can be honing your accuracy and control for when the time arises.

SG69