kinksters! vibrawhip bargain on DOTD!

*might have succumbed herself*

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7837

;)

aww if only i had someone to use it with

im hoping i can gently push it into the hand of the mr as i am appalling at being dom at all, i am the sub through and through lol... mmm, i have a feeling this one is going to feel.. ahh.. ;)

yeah it looks awesome but its be somewhat difficult to whip oneself :S

Just bought one! What a bargain, brilliant. Got a purple one. Already use a flogger so can't wait to use this on the OH!

Thanks for posting this LivingFire or I wouln't have seen it!

SG69 x

grabbed a red one myself - and theyre due to be discontinued so probably a good time to nab one if it interests you methinks! and NP, just with a bargain like that i had to point it out! ;)

Wow, that really is a bargain. Even I am tempted (the red one does look very nice, and it's not expensive...).

But alas, I also don't have anyone to use it with either sweetlove :( (pause) No, that doesn't make it any less tempting!

We have the hand shaped one of these and they are great - even though we don't use the vibrating bit tbh. Well worth it - especially at that price. :D

Hello BBBJE! Still using the flogger you recommended to me, love it in fact!

SG69 x

I do like you piccies you posted too very good.

thank you.

I know that I would love the way it feels, however, with it being essentially a riding crop, hubby would probably make jokey comments like "giddy up" and as the thought of pony play makes me feel quite nauseous, it would become a total turn off.

I think we'll stick with good old hand spanking , you don't get the exquisite sensation of fingernails dug into flesh with implements either. God, I need a good spanking! Oh well, something to look forward to at the weekend, if this period from hell ever stops.

Already ordered! I was looking for one a while ago but thought they were too expensive. This is nice and cheap

oooh that may well be bought!

ive been eyeing it up. but dont get paid til friday!!! hope they keep it at that price for a few days! even though i have noone to use it with anymore (long story 3 to none within 2 weeks!) but for that money its worth keeping in the drawer for a later date! x

poppy904 wrote:

but for that money its worth keeping in the drawer for a later date! x

i thought that too, but thinking with the collection of basic cock rings ive got from signing up for the newsletters (frees free XD) and then the whip it might scare some off if i ever get the chance

sweetlove666 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

i thought that too, but thinking with the collection of basic cock rings ive got from signing up for the newsletters (frees free XD) and then the whip it might scare some off if i ever get the chance

just find out what they are into first! i dont tend to go in for long-term things, but ive never had any guy be scared off, most are just curious to try! x

Would anyone actually recommend a vibrating whip specifically? Just asking, as (I have not used one so I can't really compare) the vibrating feature does hold much allure for me. It seems like something slightly unnecessary to add, but I like the look of this product nontheless.

lol careful or ill want you to move in! ;)

Nexas wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Not all of us ;-) LOL

you would be in dreamworld if you went to a girls hpuse for the first time and she had the sex toys lined up, wouldnt you? you would bechecking your pulse in case you had died and gone to heaven on the way there!!! x

heh i reaallly want this whip but ive just placed an order :(

lol ill send a moving van then ;)